Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4981 - 5000 of 5001 Posts

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Oh and BTW, something I just discovered is that there are only 2 younger players in the world ranked ahead of Anett on the race :eek: :inlove: Konjuh is 10 places above (but is in significantly worse form) and Bencic is obviously way ahead. Pretty impressive, especially where she was a while ago :lol: Also impressive given how little some think of her :eek:h:

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Anett is even being messaged by her ultimate FAVES on Instagram :inlove: Jüri Pootsmann commented on her latest photo :inlove: Kristjan Kasearu has also been posting to her regularly :) It seems that over 95% ff Anett's comments on Instagram are on Jüri's posts :haha:

Also, this is from Ayla, Anett's Turkish BFF :inlove:

"Yesterday's practice with @usopen 4th rounder @anett_kontaveit at @kozawos
#shelefttoosoon #goodluckinchina
"

BTW, I don't think we will see any Social Media updates from Anett at least until she reaches Tashkent (presuming she survives Uzbekistan :lol:). She can't update FB, Twitter and Instagram in China.

Finally, as Anett approaches her 2nd Volume (So EXCITING :inlove:), this thread will be closed after 5000 Posts and a new one will be opened. I don't know exactly why this is done, but it is nice that we will have another thread just for me Anett :eek:h:

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Estonian Beauty :inlove:

"I will miss youuuu
#byelove #helloChina"

Now slay in Guangzhou :inlove: Draw should be released tomorrow :dance:

As for Anett's chances there, she really should Qualify without too many problems if she manages to play within herself and continues her good form. She will be Top Seed easily and only needs to win 2 matches. In Main Draw, the Top 4 Seeds are all very strong for an International, but if she can avoid them and work her way into the tournament she can go far for sure :cheer:

Also, Anett is now in the Qualifying Draw in Tashkent (not really a surprise), where she will be Top Seed :) Again, really should Qualify with ease and the Main Draw in Tashkent could open up very nicely for her.

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
OK guys, I have the most GOAT opening post of Anett's new Volume Ready :inlove: Basically, if you post a new volume while I'm asleep, I will kill you :eek:h: Depriving me of this epic OP opportunity will not have good consequences for you :eek:h: Even you Meelis!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
OK guys, I have the most GOAT opening post of Anett's new Volume Ready :inlove: Basically, if you post a new volume while I'm asleep, I will kill you :eek:h: Depriving me of this epic OP opportunity will not have good consequences for you :eek:h: Even you Meelis!!
What if you suddenly dissapear when the current volume reaches 5000 posts? How long should we wait before we can safely start a new volume ourselves? Until the police find your body?

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
What if you suddenly dissapear when the current volume reaches 5000 posts? How long should we wait before we can safely start a new volume ourselves? Until the police find your body?
Yes. You will have to transfer all Anett postings to Estonian Tennis :eek:h: When we are on 4999 posts, I will make a small Post on #5000 and I will link to the new thread. All posts in this thread should then cease. I have kept the appearance of such thread very normal from the outside, but the opening post is beautiful :inlove:

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
If something happens to you Nettu wont be able to get a player forum
I'm not so sure :eek:h: I have rounded up very many votes for the Estonian Mynx. And anyway, I am sure Anett knows I exist, and would realise my death when the Internet's activity on her more than halved. Surely she would then step in and demand that TF give her the Subforum she has deserved since since she won the 12U Estonian Champs! :inlove:

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,747 Posts
She doesnt constantly search for her name like Kiick

During the summer this place was dead. I did even posted photos and noone cared

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
She doesnt constantly search for her name like Kiick

During the summer this place was dead. I did even posted photos and noone cared
Yes but voting isn't far away :eek:h: Not much time for this place to depress :inlove: BTW I loved those photos, I was sad I couldn't thank you for them :hug:

Anyway, Anett has enough fans now to keep this thread afloat without me. It would obviously be a lot more boring and you would all suffer very very very deeply without my amazingness, but it would survive :hug:

I wonder if Anett does know about me :hug: It would only be appropriate if she did :inlove: I feel like I missed my opportunity though because peak Self-Googling is between the ages of 13-15, and I was still a whiny little bitch then so I was either banned or being completely un-funny. Now I'm a hilarious bitch but Anett is probably too busy and has been advised not to read message boards by now :sad:

·
Banned
22,487 Posts
Maybe chingching should put "Guardian of Anett's forum" in the signature :lol:

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Maybe chingching should put "Guardian of Anett's forum" in the signature :lol:
I kind of already do :eek:h: Anett is the Kween of the Norr Flowers, and I am the Guardian. Therefore, I am her Guardian :angel: I feel like my affiliation with Anett is so strong it needs no mention. I can just say Nettu-GOAT and people get it :yeah: :eek:h: That's how renowned I am, even in everyday life :inlove:

The thing which annoys me about my signature is how there is a space between he two 'a's in Saara, which I can't remove...

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
The thing which annoys me about my signature is how there is a space between he two 'a's in Saara, which I can't remove...
It's because the forum only accepts a certain amount of characters in a row without a space, so when the quota is filled, it automatically adds a space.

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
It's because the forum only accepts a certain amount of characters in a row without a space, so when the quota is filled, it automatically adds a space.
Ahk thanks :lol: :) That's very helpful :)

Doesn't Rusher's post stay the first post in every new volume, with the same date as when the very first volume was created?
I looked and checked, and it seems like a mix of whether someone actively makes a new volume or whether a mod does it. I could be wrong, but looking at threads where the new volume was posted by a poster rather than a mod, as long as the old volume number was included and it was an introduction, it seemed like the old post was not transferred (see Vekic Volume 2). On the other hand, when a Mod closed it, I think they do just auto transfer across the first post from Volume 1. I have always been confused why they do that though, as the first post is always very out of date :lol: Anyway, if it's TF policy I will not get in the way of that :)

Dana and Anett :inlove:

"
#idekas #perfektne #agro"

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Anett has the weirdest Qualifying Round 1 match :lol: She plays Naoko Eto from Japan, who got a WC :eek: Not only is it ridiculous that a Japanese player got a WC into a Chinese tournament, but Eto is 30, is barely ranked and has actually recevied WCs into WTA events in China before :spit: Anyway, she's only won 1 10K match this year, so I expect Anett to open her bakery :lol:

Round 2 against either Ankita Raina or CoCo Sheniqua Xu :inlove: Hopefully we get a Shilin vs Anett match :lol: Anyway, pretty hard not to see Anett stuffing this up, even with her track record :lol:

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Anett is warming up :inlove: The 2 matches before her were very quick, and I don't expect this to be any different :lol: TTYTT, it would be kinda embarassing if she lost a game :eek:h: Anyway, Eto to serve first, and I will be updating Anett's livescore thread :)

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
I am actually so upset rigth now :sobbing: Anett won 6-0 6-1 :sad: Yes it is a good result, but she totally choked the Double Bagel, missing a BP at 4-0 :sad: She took all her other BPs and even came back from 30-0 in that Game, but she flopped :sad: I hope she does get that Double Bagel one day :sad: Hopefully she plays a WC in Tashkent Qualies :eek:h: Anyway, it's nice she didn't have to waste too much time before her FQR match and then hopefully Main Draw :inlove:

4981 - 5000 of 5001 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.