Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
I think the introducing photo of this thread should be something like this:

2009 when AK won the Estonian Championships @ 13 years of age intorducing herself:)

·
Registered
37,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent idea :)
Some of the best Fed Cup ones :) There are so many I'm not gonna post them all :lol:

·
Registered
47,698 Posts
Can you not clog this subforum with all these needless threads? Her CHR ranking is 139, she doesn't need a separate thread for photos, social media posts, videos, etc...her cheering thread will do just fine.

Meelis, can we clean this up please?

·
Registered
37,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess the pictures could stay:shrug:, but the others..
You blaspheme :sobbing: I will sacrifice the Video Thread if I am forced to but the others serve a purpose. She updates social media every couple of days and I always post her livescores in the Estonian thread. Now that Eva plays college there is no one else in that thread so it is basically Anett's thread anyway. And anyway it is important that she has threads for when Subforum voting comes around :eek:h: And although that makes these threads seem gratuitous they all serve a very legitimate purpose.

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
I agree with iPatty - imagine how messy every subforum would be, if every player got her picture thread, social media thread etc. Having solely cheering threads has been working perfectly for some years, I don't understand the need to change that. And having more threads just fakes activity imo, as only few people usually post in those. :lol:

Plus, King Halep, you can post 20 pics in 1 post btw ;)

(I'm not here to have any fights or to insult anyone, I'm just stating my opinion :))
Chingching is determined to get Anett a subforum, so more activity is paramount. Besides, the cheering thread would be cluttered with all the other stuff.

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,747 Posts
why would i want to do that :eek:h:

I agree that who she is dating is uglier and have less potential

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
But imagine if every player had a photo thread... How would that look? People survived having cheering thread where they post photos before, long before you joined the forum too, so I don't see why Kontaveit has to be such an obvious exception.
We'll agree to disagree and leave it at that.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts