Tennis Forum banner

3801 - 3820 of 3857 Posts

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,801
5-3, Rodina hitting some great shots and Anett missing some returns. Hopefully she can stay strong on Serve like she has all set.

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,802
Held with 2 winners, an Ace and an unreturnable. Amazing Serving, so consistent and so solid. Such a positive contrast to yesterday :cheer:

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
Damn. Can Anett pls be this confident all the time on serve. Effortless slaying!

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,804
Anett really could have broken, missed 3 quite simple putaways by millimetres. Hopefully she doesn't go off the boil here.

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,805
Holds for 1-1, solid as usual. If she maintains this serving for the rest of the match it would definitely be up there for her best serving performance ever.

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,808
Amazing defense and fight by Anett at 15-30 really took the wind out of Rodina's sails and she breaks for 3*-2 :cheer:

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
I don't really get the need to ask for a coach when you are in control.

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
I wonder why she was so emotional when she called for a trainer. Won 2 games after, though. :cheer:

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
Very tight 1st set but Anett wins it 7-5! :cheer:

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
Anett looked really good in defense in the last games. Those passing shots from the run. :drool:

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
She said she can't focus on the game, but as to why.. my stream was lagging at that very moment:sobbing:

Winning 1st set thought:cheer:

They are playing so patchy though, 2 games one is good 2 games the other one:lol:

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
Elise has been very good on return. Feels like its more safe for Anett to rally because her defending is really good. But then again Mertens can turn it around with good attack.

3801 - 3820 of 3857 Posts