Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently watching the semi-final between Andre Agassi & Andy Roddick at Queen's Club in London. Boris Becker was talking about Andy's girlfriend saying she was a 'beautiful actress'. Does anyone know who it is?

Thanks x

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh her?!? She's been in a film, once!

·
Registered
154 Posts
it's Mandy Moore for what i know...some pics here...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
yup it's Mandy Moore. excellent singer, and she's starting to do more and more movies now. it's almost 1 year they're together

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
She's covering some oldies on her new album. It's called "Coverage" (I think).

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Naldo said:
yup it's Mandy Moore. excellent singer, and she's starting to do more and more movies now. it's almost 1 year they're together
*picks self up off floor*

not that great a singer....pretty girl tho, especially since she dyed her hair black

shes really sweet tho...too bad her (lack of) vocal ability puts her in the shade most of the time....

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
in the post-match interview Pandy was asked if he had a girlfriend, and he said, "Girlfriend?" as if he didn't know what the word meant. and then he grudgingly said that her name was Mandy but you could see he was very uncomfortable with the whole thing.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Mandy has many films to her name now!!! They're all coming out within the next two years!! She wants to be an actress, and she is really making smart and decent choices with her roles unlike Miss Britney!!! Amanda's film career is going places

GO Mandy and Pandy!!!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
tennischick said:
in the post-match interview Pandy was asked if he had a girlfriend, and he said, "Girlfriend?" as if he didn't know what the word meant. and then he grudgingly said that her name was Mandy but you could see he was very uncomfortable with the whole thing.
when was it? because last year(i think) i was in the chat of his official website when he was there too. They asked him if he has a girlfriend and then he asked he was going out with someone and that she is very pretty and a nice girl. Then someone asked: is she Mandy Moore? he said: Yes...very cute the way he said, of course not in this words i wrote here...but if you want to check i think the official website still have the transcript of the webchat... :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
ohh and i forgot, i saw Mandy in a match of Andy in Madrid 2002...she was very pretty there, and since this, the media said she was seen at a lot of tournies around the world with him, especialy the ones in USA, of course... :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
She is not a great singer. She sucks. Her songs have no depth nor meaning and are throw away piceces of crap. She does look cute with dark hair. Her acting skills are questionable at best. Better than britney spears which really isnt saying much.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
She is kind of pretty, she has one great pop single ("Crush") and a couple other mediocre-to-crappy ones, and she is an actress...I haven't seen her movie ("A Walk to Remember") but she seems pretty personable and down-to-earth, as celebrities go.

She is a long-time BFF of Kelly Osbourne, and anyone who can tolerate that harpie qualifies for sainthood in my book.

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
http://www.suntimes.com/output/zwecker/cst-ftr-zp10.html

"LONDON--Mandy Moore was in a chatty mood Sunday night as she prepared to leave London for Prague to continue filming Warner Bros.' flick about a rambunctious presidential daughter that is still called "Untitled Mandy Moore Project."

The pop star-turned-actress did say there will be a nude scene in the film, "when my character jumps into the river in Prague ... it's her way of expressing her freedom.

"Frankly, I think I'd come up with another way, but that's what's in the script--so I'll do it. But don't worry, I've got a butt double!"

When reminded that showing off her butt had done wonders for Jennifer Lopez, Moore hooted, "If I had a butt as good as J. Lo's I'd show it off, too!"

Standing to one side, Moore's boyfriend, tennis ace Andy Roddick, exclaimed with mock horror, "You never told me about any nude scene!"

Moore laughed it all off, and then turned to talking about Chicago's Jeremy Piven, who co-stars in the movie as a U.S. Secret Service agent charged with protecting the First Daughter. "Jeremy is great, but he is such a cutup. We can barely do a scene without him making me crack up!"

* After filming in London, Prague and Venice, Moore begins promoting the September release of "Coverage"--her take on songs first popularized by Elton John, Todd Rundgren, Cat Stevens and others. "The whole idea is for me to sing songs that I love, but in a way that my generation can also discover them. So often, great music is disregarded by younger people because they think it's not for them. I'd like to change that."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts