Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Re: Sir Andrew Murray Begins Quest To Find New Mixed Doubles Partner For Wimbledon

Venus hasn't won the Mixed Doubles title at Wimbledon or the US Open she has stated in the past she wants those titles.

·
Registered
37,342 Posts
Re: Sir Andrew Murray Begins Quest To Find New Mixed Doubles Partner For Wimbledon

Seven Orals is available.

·
Registered
48,000 Posts

Jankovic already won mixed Wimbledon with Jamie Murray, so JJ is a logical choice :shrug:

·
Registered
12,064 Posts

Has he tried with Emily Webley Smith? She wouldn't reject him. Neither would the likes of Silva, Barnett, Burrage who are all likely to pollute the draw anyway.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

He should try Gail Falkenberg.

·
Registered
29,795 Posts

Maybe top players don't want to play with him because he's not that good in doubles.

People try to hype him but his successes as doubles player are really limited. Sure he won medal with Robson but let's be honest - top doubles players weren't allowed to play with partners they wanted to play and still he lost to first good couple out there.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts

Maybe top players don't want to play with him because he's not that good in doubles.

People try to hype him but his successes as doubles player are really limited. Sure he won medal with Robson but let's be honest - top doubles players weren't allowed to play with partners they wanted to play and still he lost to first good couple out there.
I don’t even know where to start with this post :lol:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts

Maria Sharapova just threw her hat onto the ring.

If Andy somehow partners with her, we know he's not here to be competitive. Sharapova is definitely not good in doubles compared to a lot of the other possibilities.

·
Registered
30,799 Posts

Maria Sharapova just threw her hat onto the ring.

If Andy somehow partners with her, we know he's not here to be competitive. Sharapova is definitely not good in doubles compared to a lot of the other possibilities.
Has she ever played a doubles match in her entire life? :lol:

·
Registered
29,795 Posts

Has she ever played a doubles match in her entire life? :lol:
Actually Sharapova has more doubles titles and better CH that Murray. But she hasn't played real mixed doubles match for decade.

·
Registered
813 Posts

He will choose someone who he can relate to.

The suspense is killing me :smile2:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

·
Registered
12,698 Posts
Re: WTA Players Reject Chance To Play Mixed Doubles With Sir Andrew Murray At Wimbled

Wow, we want names! Everyone loves Andy. Hopefully someone pairs up with him.

Murray can potentially end up being a multiple slam winner in doubles if he decides to focus on it, he’s that good.

I'm amazed. I loved Jennifer Brady's response.

No one gives a fuck about mixed doubles. I'm sorry but it's the truth.
It's actually extremely popular at Wimbledon and they haven't dumbed it down.

61 - 80 of 261 Posts