Tennis Forum banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Do you know, what "in competition" means?

Aka Olympic games and it's qualification?

Stop rolling your eyes, it is healthier for you and your eyeballs and brain, I guess.

I said she did not play Fed Cup and she didn't. She was there to support the team but did not play.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I said she did not play Fed Cup and she didn't. She was there to support the team but did not play.:rolleyes:
Sharapova got nominated, she wanted to get nominated, because she had to be nominated, because of Rio and the Olympics. It doesn't matter, if you play or not, the nomination counts. And that's why she got caught again:

ON HOME SOIL, IN MOSCOW, IN RUSSIA.
Iconic and funny, isn't it.

Sweet dreams. We are done here.

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Sharapova got nominated, she wanted to get nominated, because she had to be nominated, because of Rio and the Olympics. It doesn't matter, if you play or not, the nomination counts. And that's why she got caught again:

ON HOME SOIL, IN MOSCOW, IN RUSSIA.
Iconic and funny, isn't it.

Sweet dreams. We are done here.

Tarpischev stated clearly weeks beforehand that a player must actually play in Fed Cup for it to count toward Olympic participation. Maria was chosen for the team in January and traveled with them to Russia. She knew the nomination alone would not count but she went to support them anyway.

“If Sharapova wants to compete at the Olympics she has to play for Russia in the Fed Cup,” Tarpischev said, according to AFP. “That’s the rule, and she needs either to play against Netherlands or in Russia’s next Fed Cup match if we manage to go through.”

·
Premium Member
19,618 Posts
What the hell this Murray think he is?

A clean multiple Grand Slam winner which is something your fave Maria can't identify with.

·
Premium Member
19,618 Posts
"Clean" means not using anything banned by WADA. Sharapova was not using anything banned by WADA when she won her slams and other titles.

I know desperate times calls for desperate measures but even this is beneath you. :haha::haha:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
"Clean" means not using anything banned by WADA. Sharapova was not using anything banned by WADA when she won her slams and other titles.
Go waste your time finding her a new drug. Nobody believes in her innocence here.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts