Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
The polarised views of Sharapova fans/haters reminds me of Glenda Slagg in the satirical journal Private Eye! I might even try and do a GS piece for this thread!

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
And on the flip side, there is no way you would believe anything but the best about her. :shrug: Keep ignoring the fucking FACTS though!
The FACTS are that CAS exonerated Maria from any deliberate, illegal use of Peds. That is what is being ignored here.

Last answer to this troll.

·
Registered
16,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #106 (Edited)
..... for me, it's quite simple.
If the use of Meldonium is deemed an unfair advantage today, then it was an unfair advantage yesterday.
She said she used it for 10 years. Therefor, every tournament won and every prize money from those 10 years should be taken back. She had to be Lance-Armstronged. That's my final argument.

But you wrote this bold lie and I couldn't resist replying. :)
Lying again. Maria didn't use diabetes as an excuse for anything.
Sharapova used family diabetes as one of the reasons she was on meldonium. And it was published everywhere. I directed you to one of the thousand links. https://insulinnation.com/living/sharapova-diabetes
If she has a history of family diabetes, why is she peddling sugar products???? The truth is, she has no history of diabetes. It's a bold lie and a poor excuses.
The rest of your post talking about injuries and getting old and whatever .... is not what I was replying to .... because that applies to every player.

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
I was just reading the thread, not really interested in rehashing the old stale topic.... because for me, it's quite simple.
If the use of Meldonium is deemed an unfair advantage today, then it was an unfair advantage yesterday.
She said she used it for 10 years. Therefor, every tournament won and every prize money from those 10 years should be taken back. That's my final argument.

But you wrote this bold lie and I couldn't resist replying. :)

Sharapova used family diabetes as one of the reasons she was on meldonium. And it was published everywhere. I directed you to one of the thousand links.
If she has a history of family diabetes, why is she peddling sugar products???? The truth is, she has no history of diabetes. It's a bold lie and a poor excuses.
The rest of your post talking about injuries and getting old and whatever .... is not what I was replying to because that applies to every player.
You have zero reason to believe Maria is lying about a family history of diabetes. As for the candy business, eating a small amount of candy, which is what Maria has always recommended, does not cause diabetes, even in people with a family history of the disease. My paternal grandmother had diabetes, I get my blood sugar tested, but I can still eat sugar in moderation without it affecting me.
Many posters, including you, have tried to say that Maria's injuries and lack of better results are due to not taking meldonium, completely ignoring the fact that she has always suffered from injuries and has not had great results for years. As you just stated, injuries and getting older applies to EVERY player.

·
Banned
7,241 Posts
She said it was ONE factor in her first doctor recommending meldonium to her. That is NOT an "excuse".

No comment on the rest of my post?
what else is there to your post? you are deflecting. she was using it as a ped like the other russians caught. her injuries like the shoulder, were caused by bad technique and couldn't be prevented by a cardiovascular drug.

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
what else is there to your post? you are deflecting. she was using it as a ped like the other russians caught. her injuries like the shoulder, were caused by bad technique and couldn't be prevented by a cardiovascular drug.
Is that so? Then why have you been saying that Maria's current injuries and her body "breaking down" were caused by her no longer taking meldonium?:rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,241 Posts
Is that so? Then why have you been saying that Maria's current injuries and her body "breaking down" were caused by her no longer taking meldonium?:rolleyes:
:SNE: aren't you a fan of hers? she has had forearm, and leg strains along with continued shoulder problems even after changing her service motion. she is brittle but melo helped her train longer to improve her cardio and strengthen her muscles. so no melo, now all the body beakdown that was delayed is hitting her at once.

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
:SNE: aren't you a fan of hers? she has had forearm, and leg strains along with continued shoulder problems even after changing her service motion. she is brittle but melo helped her train longer to improve her cardio and strengthen her muscles. so no melo, now all the body beakdown that was delayed is hitting her at once.

So now her body is breaking down because she isn't training long enough because of no meldonium?:rolleyes: That's ridiculous. You are too much.:lol:

Such a closed mind. And your arguments here are really nonsense. If meldonium did all, or even part of what posters here say it does it would be regulated by the FDA and require a prescription. And MANY, many people all over the world who do not have to conform to Wada rules would be taking it. Instead, you can buy it on Amazon and other websites with no prescription for $16.99 and it isn't popular at all.:lol:
But whatever, I'm done arguing.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
So now her body is breaking down because she isn't training long enough because of no meldonium?:rolleyes: That's ridiculous. You are too much.:lol:

Such a closed mind. And your arguments here are really nonsense. If meldonium did all, or even part of what posters here say it does it would be regulated by the FDA and require a prescription. And MANY, many people all over the world who do not have to conform to Wada rules would be taking it. Instead, you can buy it on Amazon and other websites with no prescription for $16.99 and it isn't popular at all.:lol:
It's illegal in the US which is where the FDA holds sway.

·
Registered
184 Posts
My 2 cents----

All not withstanding, she (Martha), is good for tennis: good bad indifferent. Kind of a Drama queen but who isn't.

The best in Baseball cheated completely, maybe the best "do fudge". Point she is a competitor and at that level

its most difficult. Most mentally lose it. And she got caught too.

·
Registered
32,694 Posts
She said it was ONE factor in her first doctor recommending meldonium to her. That is NOT an "excuse".

No comment on the rest of my post?
Give it up. She was banned for cheating that's a fact that will always
follow her.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Murray to win Wimbledon this year, injured and on his death bed before retiring. Even at 10% on grass the only players who can beat him are the big 3.

·
Banned
7,241 Posts

it isn't regulated by the fda. it was an eastern european drug. her body broke down due to melo.

101 - 120 of 151 Posts