1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Andreea Amalia ROSCA

Date of birth: 20 Mar 1999

Place of birth: Bucharest, Romania

Plays: Right Handed (Double Handed Backhand)

Current Junior Ranking (C): 145

Highest Junior Ranking (C): 139 (05 Jan 2015)

Current WTA Ranking (S): 1065

Highest WTA Ranking (S): 1063 (05 Jan 2015)

Current WTA Ranking (D): 1091

Highest WTA Ranking (D): 1090 (29 Dec 2014)

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best of luck little Andreea!!! :cheer:

But Belle de Jour, you really should have let codrutc make this thread, he is her biggest fan :lol::lol: Even writing nice messages on her fb page :lol:
Something tells me Codrut is not much of a thread starter (if I am wrong on this one, I apologize). I know he is very fond of her, and quite rightfully, he's a man of good tastes. But I also love the little Rosca and couldn't wait any longer for her to have a little corner here.
Pretty sure Codrut will add his great contribution to this thread :)

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well since Bellis and Vondrousova are not Romanian... no, I did not know :lol:
They play against Ducu and big Rosca so that's why I assumed you already learned about that :)

We should maybe translate this article it's just so awesome :drool:
Cool stuff, indeed :hearts: I knew they were very close, like sisters close, but had no idea about their European road trip. Less expensive, but very tiring for 13 year olds. Hopefully they will be successful in their careers and will never have to travel to tennis tournaments in these conditions :)

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
They play against Ducu and big Rosca so that's why I assumed you already learned about that :)
ioana_sk8r didn't mention who they were going to play in the final... can i blame her? :hug: :lol:

Cool stuff, indeed :hearts: I knew they were very close, like sisters close, but had no idea about their European road trip. Less expensive, but very tiring for 13 year olds. Hopefully they will be successful in their careers and will never have to travel to tennis tournaments in these conditions :)
I love stories like that more then anything else, sooo "romanian" :hearts:

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
25k Budapest (HUN), Q-R64:

Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU)
d. Natalia Vajdova (SVK) 62 64 :cheer:

Huge win today for little Andreea :worship: She will face tomorrow second seed Hilda Melander of Sweden. Tough match for her, but she can definitely do it! Hai Andreea! :cheer:

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
10k Galati (ROU), Q-R32:

Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU)
d. Teodora Stinga (ROU) 62 62 :yeah: Anjana Suresh of Canada up next for a spot on the MD.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Nice to see a thread about Andreea. That's right, I am fan of her ever since she was 12 or so. She has a nice back stiry and I like how much her Mom and Dad support her.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think Andreea needs to work on her strength but there still time for that. I also wish she was able to make it to Roland Garros this year but I am sure she will be there next year like she set her mind.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
10k Galati (ROU) MD

(5)Elena Bogdan (ROU) v. Camille Cheli (FRA)
Cristina Ene (ROU) v. (Q) Raluca Ciufrila (ROU)
Irina Fetecau (ROU) v. (WC) Oana Gavrila (ROU)
(Q) Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) v. (3) Raluca Elena Platon (ROU)

1 - 20 of 298 Posts