Tennis Forum banner

1541 - 1560 of 1587 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
But he's a mess who knows to play the fiddle quite well. :cool:

I guess what we (me too) often forget: these guys (musicians, models, actors, athletes, New Yorkers ;),...) are living in a totally different world/reality with totally different rules, which sometimes makes their decisions appear strange to us at first glance.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
In less than 2 months He travelled from New York to LA.Then from New York to Melbourne.Now from New York to Darmstandt to be with her.

Things are serious.Be prepared for Andrea Kotansky for the last tournaments of her career..:)

·
Registered
384 Posts
In less than 2 months He travelled from New York to LA.Then from New York to Melbourne.Now from New York to Darmstandt to be with her.

Things are serious.Be prepared for Andrea Kotansky for the last tournaments of her career..:)
Having her SZ articles in mind and what kind of guy he is (acc. to his instagram profile) it all seems a bit desperate, indeed - but it's been only a few months and I hope, she's not THAT stupid. :eek:
I'm seeing more the danger that he seals the deal and we're getting a Vika-like situation. The result, premature end of career, would of course be the same. :[

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Well Vika was at her prime.With Petko dont think it'd be a premature end.Sadly as her latest results show she's way past her prime.At best she has 2 seasons left and that's an optimistic scenario.It's logical to think about her future and family.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well Vika was at her prime.With Petko dont think it'd be a premature end.Sadly as her latest results show she's way past her prime.At best she has 2 seasons left and that's an optimistic scenario.It's logical to think about her future and family.
Agreed, was a bit ambiguous. With "premature" I meant "eariler than she planned" since she didn't want to retire before 2020 afaik.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
ugh, he is so gross looking. :facepalm:

·
Registered
6,774 Posts

·
Registered
55,124 Posts

·
Registered