Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So that Potato is proving he can't grow in clay, what does Agassi need to do in order to regain the #1 ranking?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
I would guess reach the final which seems very possible given his record against Coria and Moya's indifferent play
 

·
Adrenaline junkie
Joined
·
23,018 Posts
Finals. With semis he'll be short by few points..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then Agassi won't be regaining the No.1 ranking this tourney, will he?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
if he reaches semis he'll be 35 point short.But guess what!Heewee has Queens and Wimby to defend and Dre has no points there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,064 Posts
I think Andre can make the final. He has a good record against Coria and Moyas been playing crap. I'm picking him to get to the final at this stage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,760 Posts
He will win :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,873 Posts
Agassi's draw looks good...Coria might beat him, but Moya's game does not look good and I'm afraid that he will not even make semis. Schuettler may actually reach semis :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,873 Posts
Timariot said:
Agassi's draw looks good...Coria might beat him, but Moya's game does not look good and I'm afraid that he will not even make semis. Schuettler may actually reach semis :devil:
Oops scratch that, slept late and didn't notice Schuettler already lost :eek:
 

·
psychotic banana
Joined
·
3,022 Posts
If not here, then Agassi shall regain #1 post Queens...and solidify that even more after Wimby.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
1jackson2001 said:
If not here, then Agassi shall regain #1 post Queens...and solidify that even more after Wimby.
why after Queens?Heewee might defend his title.Of course it won't matter if Dre makes the final in paris
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
41,227 Posts
PS, Hewitt can't gain points (or only gain more quality points)... Agassi is close to Hewitt and doesn't have to defend anything..so he can only gain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
per4ever said:
PS, Hewitt can't gain points (or only gain more quality points)... Agassi is close to Hewitt and doesn't have to defend anything..so he can only gain.
yes,but Agassi won't be playing Queens...and there are no quality points in men tennis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,730 Posts
Andre IS playing Queen's isn't he? :confused: so he still has a shot at #1. especially with Hewitt relying on Rasheed to help him stay at #1. this is Andre's best chance yet!
 

·
psychotic banana
Joined
·
3,022 Posts
Yes Andre is. If he ends up winning the tourney and Lleyton loses let's say quarters...it's almost guaranteed that Andre will take the #1 spot, isn't it? (As if Wimby would help Lleyton's cause ;))
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top