Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well imo this match will show us whether sharapova can be a champion or not. if she wins this match then she has proven that she can learn from her mistakes which is a vital part of being a champion. when she lost to loit at the us open i said i would accept it because maria hasn't played many of those players, but i also said the next time they play there will be no excuses for sharapova.

an interesting match-up.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
what a match!:eek: good luk emilie:)

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Very true. Emilie is tricky but surprisingly powerful and very unpredictable. Plenty of touch shots, then all of a sudden, she drills an off-forehand for a winner.
Will be an interesting match! :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Oh Well!!! When Maria is getting ready to grab her first singles title.... then here it comes a tough opener - Emilie Loit, the player who defeated her in straight sets in US Open...... :eek:

I hope Maria has already learnt something from her loss to Emilie!!! :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Maria is talented player, she just needs to learn how to play tricky players like Emily....I hope she could pass the test this time but I'd like Emily to make her work very very hard for it.:devil: like 20-18 tie break, third set.:haha:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
grrrr..obviously the draw gods dont like Maria lol

but like it always is..revenge can be SWEET. :devil:

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Why does everyone want Emilie to win?:confused:

As for me, I hope Masha blows her off the court 6-0; 6-0 in 30 minutes or less:devil: . Realistically, I expect a tough, three set victory for Maria:) .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts