Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
I hope that Mary might play a pre-Wimbledon tournament.

regards

Mark

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Mark Spruce said:

regards

Mark
Like I said before, I hope Mary will not play on grass this year. I do think she needs to train and to lose some weight, I would like to see her back in august on hard court. I hope it will be a great return, the last come back in a great shape.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
751 Posts
I hope that Mary will be fit!!!

saby said:
Like I said before, I hope Mary will not play on grass this year. I do think she needs to train and to lose some weight, I would like to see her back in august on hard court. I hope it will be a great return, the last come back in a great shape.

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Yeah Saby...I also hope that Mary will be fit and in shape...however...I agree with Mark...I also hope that Mary will play in Wimb... and other grass tournaments...as practise matches...It will help Mary to stay competetive with these girls rite now...

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
mamno_MARYFAN +_ Saby,

It is a hard one really I think. Do you take the time off to train hard and pratice to get back into better shape etc. Or if you are fit but not playing so well enter in the tournament just to keep in with the match practice. I think it is a hard choice

I think that Saby is right also, but I think that Mary should only play if she feels she is 100% fit for lets say Wimbledon. If not I think that she should not and just pratice.

We all want to see our ANGEL back again !!!!!!!!!

Mark

·
Banned
403 Posts
My hope

Mark Spruce said:

regards

Mark
Me too. I hope Mary Pierce can get the best score of grass (include Wimbledon) really!! :bounce: :wavey: :) :cool:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Good luck Mary!

Mark Spruce said:
mamno_MARYFAN +_ Saby,

It is a hard one really I think. Do you take the time off to train hard and pratice to get back into better shape etc. Or if you are fit but not playing so well enter in the tournament just to keep in with the match practice. I think it is a hard choice

I think that Saby is right also, but I think that Mary should only play if she feels she is 100% fit for lets say Wimbledon. If not I think that she should not and just pratice.

We all want to see our ANGEL back again !!!!!!!!!

Mark

Yeah Mark...I think u're rite...emm...It all depends on how Mary's feelin about herself...if she feels that she's not yet ready physically and mentally, I think that she should skip Wimbledon and take proper rest to train and rehab... :)

Speakin of Wimby, Mark, do u remember the year Mary played there in 1996....she had a great run there in before Kimiko Date beat her in 3 sets... :D

I always felt that Mary's game is good on grass...power and everythin rite...do u remember her beatin Nicole Pratt in the 1st round of Wimby 2000? awesome!!!...but I really was dissapointed when Mary lost to Serna in the 2nd....the score was damn close!!!! 7-6 7-6....maybe Mary was unlucky that time... :confused:

I really hope to see Mary holdin the Wimby winner's silver plate one day....what a beautiful picture that would be!!!! ;)

anyway...I can't wait to see Mary back on court!!! :bounce:

Good luck Mary!! :kiss:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
mamno_MARYFAN

Yes I think you are so right. If Mary does not feel even close to 100% she should skip Wimbledon.

Yeah I can remember 96, Mary has always been unlucky with some Asian PLayers I think.

I think that Mary was unlucky in 2000, it was so close, and what made me so angry is how a Journalist described Mary, as a cow on Grass and that really hurt me and Mary.

OH that would be so cool so see Mary win SW19, but for me I would love Mary to win RG one more time !!

I can't wait to see Mary back when ever that is.

Mark

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Mary is suppose to play double with Petrova in shertogenbosh!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Banned
235 Posts
I think Mary should take time off to lose weight. Even if it's 10 or 15 lbs that would help. I think she's been unfocused because of the break-up with Robbie. I hope she comes back strong for the hardcourt season. Something tells me she still has one last hurrah in her. You know how Mary is. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Mark Spruce said:
mamno_MARYFAN

Yes I think you are so right. If Mary does not feel even close to 100% she should skip Wimbledon.

Yeah I can remember 96, Mary has always been unlucky with some Asian PLayers I think.

I think that Mary was unlucky in 2000, it was so close, and what made me so angry is how a Journalist described Mary, as a cow on Grass and that really hurt me and Mary.

OH that would be so cool so see Mary win SW19, but for me I would love Mary to win RG one more time !!

I can't wait to see Mary back when ever that is.

Mark

Mary a cow on the grass courts???? :fiery:

what an understatement to make....I can't believe how childish and stupid journalists can be sometimes... :mad:

Yeah...me too Mark...one more RG would be so sweet....sweeter if she defeats either of the Williams sisters or the Belgians... :D

emm...still...I still think that Mary should play as many tournaments as she can....remember late last year...she didn't play that many tournaments in order to rehab...but early this year the results weren't very encouraging...certainly not at RG...so..I think that she must at least play some tournaments in the near future to stay competetive.... ;)

emm...I wonder if it is possible to diet and play tennis tournaments at the same time....or if completely rehabilitating without playin tournaments will enable Mary to trim with maximum effect.....any body knows??? :confused:

whatever it is...I do want Mary to get back in shape...I REALLY do!!!!!! :sad:

·
Registered
751 Posts
nicolas cizeron said:
Mary is suppose to play double with Petrova in shertogenbosh!!!!!!!! :eek:
Petrova???...wow...I like her :) ...she got a huge serve...great backhand too ;) ...that sure helps Mary if they were to play doubles!

Shertogenbosh...where is that, Nicolas? It's a grass tournament rite...

Good luck to them then... :worship:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Ambrosia said:
I think Mary should take time off to lose weight. Even if it's 10 or 15 lbs that would help. I think she's been unfocused because of the break-up with Robbie. I hope she comes back strong for the hardcourt season. Something tells me she still has one last hurrah in her. You know how Mary is. :)
Emm...yeah..its really sad about the breakup...its really amazing to see so many downs Mary's having all this while...Mary's conflict with her father...and her breakup with robbie....how strong she is.... :sad:
(now I'm being melancholic....this will never do!!!!) ;)

well...speakin of mary's love interest...is she dating anybody rite now???

Ambrosia...I have to agree with you...I still believe that more of Mary's tennis is gonna come...like u said...u never know with Mary!!!!! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts