Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Maybe tournaments ought to start giving parting gifts to players when they lose, just like gams shows do. :)

At Stanford, they could giver everybody some Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat....

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Can someone explain the pic? :confused: Is Myskina sponsoring a vacuum? :confused:

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Nastya: "If tennis doesn't work out, I have a bright future selling vacuum cleaners"

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The caption under the picture read: "Anastasia Myskina at ladies day with the winner of a Miele competition." Whatever that is. Miele is a large vacuum/appliance company, who I am guessing sponsors the event! :) Gosh, I love Nastya! :hearts: I am guessing the woman in the center one the vacuum in reality and was treated to meet with the lovely Anastasia.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Seriously, I once read the following on a computer-related bulletin board: "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, it'll be a vacuum cleaner"! :eek:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cool prize. I mean, at least she's won something. All I've ever won are useless pots that need polishing a lot. And all that exercise wipes me out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Myskina is a beautiful woman.
:yeah:

Reactions: brunof
1 - 18 of 18 Posts