4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-6, 6-2, 6-0!!
Go Elena!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Congrats Elena !

Too bad she is in Jennifer's quarter at the USO though :( I would like to see the winner of that match to atleast reach the SF's!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the way Elena's been playing and also with Jennifer's injuries, I see a good chance of Elena winning! Call me optimistic!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i agree ... but a side note ... elena is in jenn's 4th round and in venus' quater

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
well done ELENA :D:bounce:

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
If she does beat Jenny then i hope she goes on to play the SF atleast ! But with Elena you really never know. Today she'll play like a top 5 player and tomorrow she might lose to someone ranked way below her

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Well I really think Elena can beat Jennifer...but I hate the draw! I don't want Elena to beat Jennifer, neither do I hope Jennifer beat Elena!:(:(:(

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I'll tell you what, Elena is very impressive this year, having some huge wins and really pushing the top players. People talk about how horrible her second serve is, but I think it's deceptively good. I mean, it hasn't caused her to lose any matches, and I think it really throws her opponents off because they're just not used to it. My best example would be when she beat Lindsay at Amelia Island - Lindsay, one of the best returners ever, was having some trouble with it. Albeit, she wasn't playing her best tennis, but Elena deserves more recognition than she gets. Good win, Lena.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Lindsay was worn out by Alyona, everyone I know who saw that match agrees. She had ran out of gas, even on serve

Well done for this result, and good luck against Cara!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Jen won't be troubled by Elena.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
SerialKiller#69 said:
Jen won't be troubled by Elena.
Erm she isnt playing Jen, and if she does she will meet her in the final.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
That if they both make the final.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Well, then there's absolutely no trouble for Jen at all. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts