Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One French coach told to me this story about Russian girl Anastasia Rodionova and the coach of Bahia Mouhtassine, have a big argument on a tournoi, about practice court, and Rodionova calling him some bad name in Russian it means "dirty black one", but he knew this word, and so he was angry that he want to kicks Rodionava's ass!! And without some other guys, who come to interupt this shouting and insults, he would do it.

·
Vamorza!
46,227 Posts
I had never seen her play live myself but there is already few peoples talking about Nastya Rodionova's on court "bitching" :confused:

but I wont say anything before I see it myself.

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
jeanpierre said:
One French coach told to me this story about Russian girl Anastasia Rodionova and the coach of Bahia Mouhtassine, have a big argument on a tournoi, about practice court, and Rodionova calling him some bad name in Russian it means "dirty black one", but he knew this word, and so he was angry that he want to kicks Rodionava's ass!! And without some other guys, who come to interupt this shouting and insults, he would do it.
So what???

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
tobi said:
I had never seen her play live myself but there is already few peoples talking about Nastya Rodionova's on court "bitching" :confused:

but I wont say anything before I see it myself.
Ditto!! Also won't make assumptions before I see it first hand, but yes there have been several people in different threads saying she is nasty:eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,625 Posts
Nastya R is very nasty and fiesty, at times she reacts very violently, so it could have happened. But I still think it might be one of those wta stories, coming from the friend of a friend. She did say very bitchy comments here in quebec city this year and in the past, such as: What a f*ckin cheap tourney, what the hell am I doing here ;)

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
But ... there's no such thing as racism anymore. Especially in tennis.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
If he had kicked Rods ass,that would have made him worse,a woman beater(or kicker)

·
Registered
905 Posts
¤CharlDa¤ said:
Nastya R is very nasty and fiesty, at times she reacts very violently, so it could have happened. But I still think it might be one of those wta stories, coming from the friend of a friend. She did say very bitchy comments here in quebec city this year and in the past, such as: What a f*ckin cheap tourney, what the hell am I doing here ;)
:eek: I never thought she would say some thing like that!but hey the girl knows what she wants :p

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
kabuki said:
Intensity has nothing to do with ignorance.
I can see her gettting very worked up in an argument and saying something that she would regret. Intensity can lead to ignorance.

·
Registered
54,550 Posts
Anastassia can be a nasty and bitchy girl on court (saw her in Wimbledon qualies last year) but if Bahia's Moroccan coach is the one she's had through the years (HER HUSBAND) I'm telling you this guy is one of the creepiest persons on earth and has made some terrible things...and that's all I'm allowed to say about this guy :tape:

Anastassia better no mess around with this guy :help:

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
pav said:
If he had kicked Rods ass,that would have made him worse,a woman beater(or kicker)
Exactly. If he would have done that, I don't think many people would have cared if Nastya let a racist term slip out of her mouth.

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
spiceboy said:
...and has made some terrible things...

and that's all I'm allowed to say about this guy

What does "made some terrible things? mean?

Who is allowing you or not allowing you to say things?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts