Tennis Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
16,020 Posts
She is kinda delusional lol. Clearly trying to paint herself as some kind of vicious fighter on court when her career as a whole has not been reflective of that. The RG final was the highest level she'll ever reach and her performance was horrible. Anyway, you suggested that I was mad about some comments she made about Garbine which I didn't even know existed lol. Nothing to be so moved by here. My opinion is mine and yours is yours. She's corny.
We'll have to agree to disagree but calling Pavlyuchenkova deluded is so wrong when ypu have players like Mladenovic. But granted she surely ate her humble pie since then.

I'd say she's more of a vicious fighter than Pliskova for instance. And it is not like she dwells on it in that interview.

·
Registered
705 Posts
She is kinda delusional lol. Clearly trying to paint herself as some kind of vicious fighter on court when her career as a whole has not been reflective of that. The RG final was the highest level she'll ever reach and her performance was horrible. Anyway, you suggested that I was mad about some comments she made about Garbine which I didn't even know existed lol. Nothing to be so moved by here. My opinion is mine and yours is yours. She's corny.
She’s been a top 30 player for a decade now. These type of comments come from people who’ve never played competitively at any level.

as if staying around on the tour is a cake walk lol.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
She’s been a top 30 player for a decade now. These type of comments come from people who’ve never played competitively at any level.

as if staying around on the tour is a cake walk lol.
So you have to have played competitively at any level to criticise a player's performance/career? Delete your account then.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts