Tennis Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
^^^^
video blocked in Germany :/
Sorry, didn't know.

Most important parts say that she is unsure of future tournaments, they're going home now to practice but it's all a bit hectic because of the deadlines, they're hopeful of catching USO qualies.

She is having additional trouble on court because, due to elbow issues, they had to implement changes to her serve and forehand, and she is still adjusting.

She needs lots more tennis to feel confident on court, a lot more practice and matches, lots of repetitions for everything to sink back in. The journey is frustrating for both, herself and the team, cause they all want to help but can only do so much.

She follows Croatia in World Cup of course, and she isn't as calm while watching as when she plays.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
@ma re Thanks!
Wimbledon blocks everything on YouTube.
It is not possible to find any highlights or other videos, by far the worst grand slam in that regard.
Also their official highlights are maximum 3 points or not even that, just winner showed celebrating.
How is that doing any good for promotion I will never understand.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
@ma re Thanks!
Wimbledon blocks everything on YouTube.
It is not possible to find any highlights or other videos, by far the worst grand slam in that regard.
Also their official highlights are maximum 3 points or not even that, just winner showed celebrating.
How is that doing any good for promotion I will never understand.
No problem :)

Yeah, they're taking the broadcasting rights thing a bit too far IMO too.

·
Registered
54,052 Posts

1:56 :lol: :hearts:

Ana looks so different now. Grown up. I hope she comes back to WTA Tour :awww:

81 - 92 of 92 Posts