Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that she has her own subforum, it's better to seperate the pics from the vids :hearts:

·
Premium Member
65,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite a few vids of her matches that were uploaded by dossantos or ShiftyFella like the Istanbul & Osaka ones were taken down by [email protected]©€¥ :mad: :rolleyes:

Maybe if you want to upload a match you should now do it on Dailymotion :)

·
Registered
5,932 Posts

Ana, Donna, Iva :bigcry: And two unknown dancers (for sure it is not Darija Jurak, she would never dance to something else than turbo folk :lol:)

·
Registered
21,929 Posts

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2015/01/1/Auckland-Coric-SkyJump.aspx :hearts: A jet-lagged Borna Coric woke himself up with a start on his second day in Auckland as he jumped off the city’s famous Sky Tower, which at 192 metres high, is the tallest building in New Zealand.

Joined by fellow Croatian rising star and good friend, Ana Konjuh, Coric dared to take on New Zealand’s only base-jump by wire, falling at 85km per hour.

"It was very exciting and I screamed like a little girl", Coric said after "landing" safely on the ground.
Ana told me there is a big Croatian community here cheering for us. I met some of them yesterday. Hopefully they're going to come to my match as well.”
:bounce::lol:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts