Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Valencian tennis player Anabel Medina has been operated successfully of a breakage of the crossed ligament of the right knee that will maintain her outside the courts about six months, according to the estimations made after the operation.

Medina suffered that injury during the past Australian Open and has been operated practically immediately. She had been admitted in the FIATC clinic of Barcelona and the different explorations demonstrated the existence of the breakage, a little usual injury in tennis, according to the declarations of doctor Angel Ruiz-Cotorro.

Ruiz-Cotorro and Jaume Vilaro, ordered of the surgical operation, have stipulated a period of recovery of six months.

Get well soon Anabel, we are missing you!:)

·
Premium Member
182,301 Posts
thanx anabel :)

I hope Anabel is better soon :)

6 months is a long long time

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
i didn't realise it was that serious til i read an article a couple of days ago...

6 Months!?! I hope she comes back strong!

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
i'm glad to hear it went well ...

medina said she wanted to be back for rg ... which is 4 months away ...

hope to see you on the courts again soon

·
63,917 Posts
Get well soon, Anabel! :)

See you at next six months!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Im glad to hear everything went okay.Get well soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good news!

Get well soon Anabel! Hope your rehab is fast! :wavey:

De momento puedes pasar el tiempo comiendo coños que es lo que a ti te gusta, ¿verdad cacho bollera? ¿Usas consolador con tus parejas bollos? ¿Te van las femeninas o los camiones? Anda hija, que son cuatro días. Dale al coño y a disfrutar.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: LOL kkovafan!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Your web site Anti-Arantxa is awesome!!! Can't stop laughing! That slut-looking pic... LOLiLOL :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pinkyfan get a life!

Why are you so disgusting ? S T U P I D

·
Registered
25,276 Posts
Hola kiki-fan que te llamas como mi hamster jodio!:p
Tu eres jilipolllas o te pinchas canela en rama? Yo no soy bollera y tu que eres hermafrodita tal vez?

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,777 Posts
Se cree el ladrón que todos son de su condición... VAMOS ANABEL!!! NO ME JUEGUES ANTES D SEIS MESES Q NO T DAN EL RANKING PROTEGIDO!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts