Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sabatini lover Forever
Joined
·
15,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something must be done. But tomorrow i can`t play at TTT time because i`ll be having lunch with my father and brother and sisters so Anabel i`ll be online today for a couple of hours more if you are there lets play....

But i think TTT deadline for tomorrow must be changed to Monday since tomorrow is not a normal day, plus i have been waiting to play Anabel the whole week, i know she had to wait for Dario also.. but :rolleyes:

If i`m W/O i won`t aceept it... neither be counted in my tournament numbers since i can`t enter to the ITF either.. So Anabel decide....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,528 Posts
Tomorrow is a normal day here, and in lot of countries more.

Im sorry but nothing cant be done.

If this were a final match, but it's just a quarterfinal, i cant delay a whole tournament just for one match, sorry for the inconveniencie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,093 Posts
u want the finals to be played on mondays? pff petosp, next time when u know u can't play for the whole week, dont play the tournament, cause u late everything..

i think you should get a w.o.
 

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
Joined
·
17,776 Posts
In Europe, and most of World's countries today is a normal day. It's not anabel's fault that dario didn't show up earlier. And since it's not only anabel the one that'd have to wait for you but all the players that haven't lost yet, I think u should get a w.o also.
 

·
Sabatini lover Forever
Joined
·
15,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Becool said:
u want the finals to be played on mondays? pff petosp, next time when u know u can't play for the whole week, dont play the tournament, cause u late everything..

i think you should get a w.o.
Ber i was here all week long trying to play Anabel in fact i asked her (using Alx of course) to play our match before she went to play Dario but she refused. (or at least that was what Alx told me)

It wont be counted on my # of events right?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,528 Posts
Why dont you come on line and play now?

Btw, it won't count in your total, but yes in the withdraws new rule. And you only have two more withdraws like this in the future before they start counting.
 

·
Sabatini lover Forever
Joined
·
15,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can´t play now because im about to leave. You WO Dario yesterday about a day ago, why you just could not ask me to play, you have me blocked there in MSN how come you want me to tell you to play our match.

Plus the new rule has not been instated, not even decided on the votes so i have still my 3 witdraws like this one. I won´t need them anyway. But since it has not started you can NOT to start counting only on me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,528 Posts
I was on line yesterday from 5.30 to 12.00 europe time and u were not here.

As you can imagine im not gonna wait for you till 3.00 am or 4 am to play.
 

·
Sabatini lover Forever
Joined
·
15,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
petosp said:
Plus the new rule has not been instated, not even decided on the votes so i have still my 3 witdraws like this one. I won´t need them anyway. But since it has not started you can NOT to start counting only on me.
Before going i have a point here so please answer. Thanks

Bye.. Good Luck in your later rounds.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,528 Posts
How many withdraws after draw is done per year

3 a year [ 5 ] * 38.46%
4 a year [ 0 ] 0%
5 a year [ 2 ] 15.38%
6 a year [ 3 ] 23.08%
7 a year [ 1 ] 7.69%
This rule is stupid. I want the chance to withdraw if i dont like draws or i just dont feel like playing although i signed up.. [ 2 ] 15.38%

The 3 a year won it. It's not that i will make 200 polls everytime a rule is made. Everyone who is interested on it would have checked the polls results.

The rule is made, as the TTT players voted it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
199 Posts
Becool said:
u want the finals to be played on mondays? pff petosp, next time when u know u can't play for the whole week, dont play the tournament, cause u late everything..

i think you should get a w.o.
No... the finals are played on Fridays, the week after.

Here's just another case where anabel throws out her dictating rule that she doesn't even follow herself...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,528 Posts
Shut up bitch.

I never said i didnt want the final played other day. In fact if you took time to read what i post you would see that i said that if this were a final match... but being a quarterfinal match it cant delay the whole tournament, or shall i say whore tournament as im talking to you. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
199 Posts
anabel said:
I was on line yesterday from 5.30 to 12.00 europe time and u were not here.

As you can imagine im not gonna wait for you till 3.00 am or 4 am to play.
He was online yesterday most of the day, while you were on.

If anything, petosp should get the w.o. because of your childish games blocking everyone.

Of course, it's unthinkable that Anafidel Castro would do anything wrong like that, though... she only blocks people because she's defending herself... even though she doesn't care what anyone says.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,528 Posts
If he was on, he had me blocked cause i could not see him, and Alx can say how many times i asked him, where is petosp
 

·
Sabatini lover Forever
Joined
·
15,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anabel said:
How many withdraws after draw is done per year

3 a year [ 5 ] * 38.46%
4 a year [ 0 ] 0%
5 a year [ 2 ] 15.38%
6 a year [ 3 ] 23.08%
7 a year [ 1 ] 7.69%
This rule is stupid. I want the chance to withdraw if i dont like draws or i just dont feel like playing although i signed up.. [ 2 ] 15.38%

The 3 a year won it. It's not that i will make 200 polls everytime a rule is made. Everyone who is interested on it would have checked the polls results.

The rule is made, as the TTT players voted it.
It was voted this week so it can NOT count this week! That`s my point
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,528 Posts
Yuo have been here arguin for more than 30 minutes now. If you had entered MSN instead of being here fightins our match would be finished by now. But oh well...
 

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
Joined
·
17,230 Posts
When I was online friday anabel and petosp were online at the same time, but... guess what anabel was playing roland garros final so obviously she couldnt play at that time.

Then it finished and petosp helped me, he went then to get lunch. And I haven't seen him since then, maybe they were online yesterday at the same time... but at least I was not online at that time.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top