Tennis Forum banner

1681 - 1698 of 1698 Posts

·
Registered
18,672 Posts
I didn't watch until the end, cause I saw that her chances are gone. Even early in the 2nd set I sensed that this could happen, cause she couldn't find a way back after that nice (*4:0) start in the first.

Her serve was totally off for most of the match, with firing 6 doubles in the first 5 service games, and adding another 8 in the next 4. I don't even wanna know how many were there in total by the end of the match, and when that happens, it's tough to expect a much better outcome.

Still, good that she took her chance to snatch some nice points here (by her current standards at least) and made two notable wins. Tough times continue, but this week is a step forward on her way back to where she belongs.

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
Fuck this result, really. She was down 0-4 in 3rd set, coming back to 4-4 only to lose again.
It hurts even more cause Errani is my least favourite player on this planet earth, I'm so frustrated
She had break point at 4-4 on Errani serve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I'm sad with this result but it was a pretty weak match from her anyway, her serve was so bad. At least she got 3 matches. She may get in qualies of 25K in Dubai that starts next week, I think she's 10th on an alternate list right now. Next is 60K in France.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Definitely disappointing but she is on the right path. She should get into Dubai without any problems. Just needs to keep getting matches. Trying to keep the positive vibes for Ana flowing!

·
Registered
18,672 Posts
I see there are reports here and there of players canceling AO because of positive COVID tests. Anyone knows if Ana has a chance to get into the MD as a LL?

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
I see there are reports here and there of players canceling AO because of positive COVID tests. Anyone knows if Ana has a chance to get into the MD as a LL?
No, she doesn't. The six Lucky Losers were drawn from the top eight ranked players who lost in the FQR. If any more Lucky Losers are needed once everyone gets to Australia (which now seems quite likely) they will come from the doubles players and Australian players who lost in Dubai.

·
Registered
900 Posts
my god, horrible result :(
she was so bad in the last tiebreak including completely missing a smash (she was 1m away from the net)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ana is in qualie draw of Andrezieux-Boutheon 60 K in France.
Hopefully she can qualify, again not the luckiest with the draw as other sections have less known players.

(3)Daniela Seguel (CHI) v Urszula Radwanska (POL)
(11)Valentini Grammatikopoulou (GRE) v Ana Konjuh (CRO)

1681 - 1698 of 1698 Posts