·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on Safin's match... didn't expect this :hearts:

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
I can't recall Eurosport having players commentating :eek: Good to hear from Ana :yeah:

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes she talks alot :lol: but it's cute :awww:
She says that she enjoys watching mens tennis, especially at Grand Slams.
She hopes for a womens event in Serbia next year after the success of the mens event.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
I can't recall Eurosport having players commentating :eek: Good to hear from Ana :yeah:
its happened plenty before i remember davenport commentating on ES in her playing days as well as dani.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I hope it becomes a regular thing throughout the tournament, it would be nice to hear from the players, even if it is only for 10 minutes.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
Just when I switched to British Eurosport, she's gone :rolleyes: I hate my luck :(
if you want a recap it was 'everythings amazing, i love mens tennis, love paris *giggle*, it was hot i sweat, serbia is the new hub of tennis, novak is my hero, love safin, maybe a tournament is serbia next year *another giggle, this time i think some spit came out* i love tennis, everything exciting' and whenever she spoke it was at warp speed and had some random giggle thrown in ;):p

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
if you want a recap it was 'everythings amazing, i love mens tennis, love paris *giggle*, it was hot i sweat, serbia is the new hub of tennis, novak is my hero, love safin, maybe a tournament is serbia next year *another giggle, this time i think some spit came out* i love tennis, everything exciting' and whenever she spoke it was at warp speed and had some random giggle thrown in ;):p
Okay, sounds exciting :p Thanks :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts