1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Yeah, because her "win" transcends to marketability. Serena, who is like absent half the year makes more money in sponsorship than she could possibly dream of.

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
:rolleyes:

It's not strange she won. People had a choice between one of 4 players. And I don't know why someone picked Ana to this poll not Sorana. Or why we had Daniela, not Mandy Minella.

In male version we have Feliciano Lopez, Rafael Nadal, Ernests Gulbis and Roger Federer.

It obvious that we have a lot of other good looking player. Ana won only because she was in poll. She would receive 5% of votes if she wasn't in this fake poll.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
:rolleyes:

It's not strange she won. People had a choice between one of 4 players. And I don't know why someone picked Ana to this poll not Sorana. Or why we had Daniela, not Mandy Minella.

In male version we have Feliciano Lopez, Rafael Nadal, Ernests Gulbis and Roger Federer.

It obvious that we have a lot of other good looking player. Ana won only because she was in poll. She would receive 5% of votes if she wasn't in this fake poll.
Yep, makes sense.
:confused::help::happy::haha:

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
Yep, makes sense.
:confused::help::happy::haha:
Tell me, how many people would vote for her, if they had to write her name in category "others"?

People chose only between one of those 4. The "others" received 2% of all votes.

If we had Sharapova, Hantuchova, Lisicki, Goerges and others, I Sharapova would win. Others (including Ivanovic and 200 others players) would receive 5%. Maybe 10%. Not more.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
she's back!!!111!!!!1

·
Premium Member
27,534 Posts
She´s the ultimate Glamour Girl, she put Sharapova to rest

Australian fans of her are one of the best, they just love her!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts