11,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
both in terms of achievement and game:worship:
Nicole still has to reach a tier 2 final:tape: :help:

who else agree;)

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Please. There's no need for a thread like this one. They're both young, bright future ahead of them... We'll see after they're done with tennis who was better and who surpassed who.

·
Art & Futures
20,913 Posts
yea. but vaidisova is younger. i still think ana, nicole, & anna & maybe also dinara, shahar have a lot of game out of the young ones, and we'll be seeing a lot more of them in the futuro!

golovin is also amazing but she's always getting injured :sad:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Iagree!!! But againthey r tooyoung to compare! Devilsova is still a teen ;)

·
Registered
25,015 Posts
Nicole's younger, and she still has better results at the GSs.

We'll see when their careers are over.

·
Writer of Stuff
8,734 Posts
both in terms of achievement and game:worship:
Nicole still has to reach a tier 2 final:tape: :help:

who else agree;)
I think that instead of trying to throw dirt on any of them, you should be thankful that there are so many good young prospects coming along to challenge the current top players.

I was wrong about Ivanovic. Up until this clay court season she did not impress me, but I think, especially at RG, she has blossomed. Vaidisova losing a hard-fought match to Jankovic in the RG quarters does not lead me to believe she is any less talented. Good things are in store for both--and likely for Golovin, Peer and Chakvetadze, too.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Ana is turning twenty this year and is maturing as a player,Vaidisova ia a very young girl she has time to mature she tend to have temper tantrums I hope these dark moods wont get the better of her and end up as self destructive as Marat Safin.
I have been impressed by Tamira Paszek amongst all the young players,she has a good solid game that can trouble anybody.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I agree now. A year ago I would disagree, but after two tier 1's, another tier 1 final, and a semi at a slam, yup she's better.

·
Banned
151 Posts
nicole is younger.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Ana is born in 1987 and Nicole in 1989 so Nicole has 2 years for do better :p
Adje Ana....i want you in final :D
Actualy, she is younger one year and 5 months.

·
Banned
14,999 Posts
Vaidisova's arrogance and her moody, childish behavior are still holding her back. She's improved that a lot, but she's still so negative.
i don't see any relations here.
she doesn't succeed b/c she is so childish? please.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
i don't see any relations here.
she doesn't succeed b/c she is so childish? please.

Exactly, if that was the case Hingis would have never won any big tournaments...although her 99 FO final loss can be linked to her tantrums....

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
eh she can go to the final!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts