Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jelena lost an other match...75 63 from garbin...
the italian has not played many matches this year 'cos of an injury but she was able to beat jelena as well...
someone in this forum has had the guts to write jelena could be n.1...
where?when?and above all,how???

·
R.I.P. Thank you!
25,735 Posts
She could still get it together if she did the sensible thing and dropped off tour for a few months. Even weeks would do her good. As it stands she seems determined to see the world-literally, playing week in-week out.

At this rate she'll have lots of time for sightseeing. Jelena Dokic could be a top tenner again IMO. But it won't happen as long she is Jelena Dumb-chick.

·
Premium Member
172,290 Posts
Dokic recently said she's improved as she's not played as much as last yr.

thats cos she's been losing in 1st and 2r of tourns and NOT making further inroads.

the tourns she's played is the SAME.
so nothing's changed.

well done Tax :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
maryjane said:
jelena lost an other match...75 63 from garbin...
the italian has not played many matches this year 'cos of an injury but she was able to beat jelena as well...
someone in this forum has had the guts to write jelena could be n.1...
where?when?and above all,how???
She might be close to number 1 in first round losses this year :eek:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rollo said:
She could still get it together if she did the sensible thing and dropped off tour for a few months.
that's the point.
i can't understand why anybody who is next to her doesn't advice her to stop and think.maybe i've to think she has nothing to do in her life that's why she prefers going around he world collecting poor figures!!!

·
Banned
907 Posts
I really love Dokic and I think she has the potential to make it big. But after this horrible season I'm starting to lose my hope...

She suffered a mutation from a fighter to a down cast loser. She should put her life together and quit from tennis for a while, and then get back when she's alright. She's played almost every week since the TPP open

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.