Tennis Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,223 Posts
Tee: Maybe Serena would prefer Kim's photo to be there. It is not the prettiest photo of her is it? ;)
Anyway: I have no problem with Serena being on the title page. Haven't you all told us that only Serena and Venus draw attention in the US?
What is even worse is that the US Open also have "only" the defending champ on the website... and nothing about her redrawal... does that mean that even a not participating Serena draws more audience than anyone else?

Get healthy soon, Serena. We miss you, too.

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Wave - Now, come on, you have got to know I am not totally dissatisfied with promotional pics of SERENA on the web sites. :)

Only birds like crows can not stand to have a Williams in a prominent position. :)

· ***** Emeritus
45,471 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Only birds like crows can not stand to have a Williams in a prominent position. :)
Hu? You started this... If I would be tourney director I would put Serena on the homepage too. It's just your constantly alluding that Kim is a, how do you call it, false number 1 has me a bit puzzled. But hey only dinasours like Tee Rexxes can be so obsessed that they don't see their own extinction coming. :kiss:

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well,crow are scavengers that like to pick on Carcasas, so, what else can I expect? :p

And at least Kim has not picked up on that secret Belgie technique for stealing a gam, eh?

Hey, as JuJu say, "Raise you hand if your a Belgie". :wavey:

TR :cool:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.