Tennis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A moderator who is xenophobic.
How sad. :p

Anyway, why would the promoters give such a level of promotion to a player who may be ranked as low as 3 or even 4 by the time the event commences?

Truly puzzeling.

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the headsup, crow, buddy.

You and I will come back to that site in a week or so and I will fully expect to see Kim's pic in that position on that page. :)

For a moment I thought those dummy promoters had neglected Kim merely because they believed SERENA to be the superior player despite the fact that Kim has the most playing points and is last year's winner of this event, at which I was present. :p

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeh, uh, right, crow. :rolleyes:

I know bullshit when I see it.

I work as a system administrator and the majority of webmasters are not as incompetent as poor old Poe. :p

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn, it is pretty sad when you have to wait for an injury to two key players before you can have a good shot at a slam. :p

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Wave - Now, come on, you have got to know I am not totally dissatisfied with promotional pics of SERENA on the web sites. :)

Only birds like crows can not stand to have a Williams in a prominent position. :)

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well,crow are scavengers that like to pick on Carcasas, so, what else can I expect? :p

And at least Kim has not picked up on that secret Belgie technique for stealing a gam, eh?

Hey, as JuJu say, "Raise you hand if your a Belgie". :wavey:

TR :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.