Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A moderator who is xenophobic.
How sad. :p

Anyway, why would the promoters give such a level of promotion to a player who may be ranked as low as 3 or even 4 by the time the event commences?

Truly puzzeling.

· ***** Emeritus
45,133 Posts
Because she was the clear number 1 till a month ago and webmasters aren't the quickest people around (sorry Poe :p). Tss tsss TR, even you could have figured this one out :p

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the headsup, crow, buddy.

You and I will come back to that site in a week or so and I will fully expect to see Kim's pic in that position on that page. :)

For a moment I thought those dummy promoters had neglected Kim merely because they believed SERENA to be the superior player despite the fact that Kim has the most playing points and is last year's winner of this event, at which I was present. :p

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeh, uh, right, crow. :rolleyes:

I know bullshit when I see it.

I work as a system administrator and the majority of webmasters are not as incompetent as poor old Poe. :p

· ***** Emeritus
45,133 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Yeh, uh, right, crow. :rolleyes:

I know bullshit when I see it.
Of course I'm talking BS :lol: I just can't believe you are so obsessed with Kim's number 1 spot that you are starting threads all over trying to make a point everyone already knows. :rolleyes:

· Registered
4,055 Posts
The Crow said:
Because she was the clear number 1 till a month ago and webmasters aren't the quickest people around (sorry Poe :p). Tss tsss TR, even you could have figured this one out :p

What are u talking about was?... She still is the #1 on the court.

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn, it is pretty sad when you have to wait for an injury to two key players before you can have a good shot at a slam. :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.