Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dawn I 'm sorry for pissing you off I lost I just was in a very bad mood and was picking a fight I 'm sorry. pLease forgive me and let's be civil to ourselves again. I don't like Venus and serena but I don't hate them so please williams fans forgive me . I am wrong for bashing your player and for all the stuff I've said. It's just difficuly to see aplayer that's nor your fave to be doing so well. Again sorry and please forgive me.

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
Well the guy/girl is attempting to make an apology so I'd give some credit.

Then again I'm not Dawn Marie nor I am a Williams fan so let's wait to see what they say ...

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Kart- your right - I was just being an ass.

I just dont' understand why that is difficult to deal with ? I mean, its just a sport, we don't know any of the players.

Muh well - to each his own :)

Nice of you to make an apology selesfan - it is very big of anyone to admit they were wrong. Takes some courage. Cause when you do appologize, you have people like me, who still act like asses.
;)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Selesfan1 you didn't piss me off at all??

Venus is ranked #1 after being a fan of hers for many years.. believe me I am happy with my tennis world. :)

Selesfan1 are you talking about that PM that you sent to me? Asking me "If I am related to Richard Williams" in a sarcastic way?? If so then I am cool.. I just don't waste much time in responding to PM's from people that I think are fake imposters. Or from people who can't write to me in a PM in a mature manner. You would of got a response from me if you didn't come across in a sarcastic silly way.. Selesfan1.

Anyhow your not the first poster that I have ignored in a PM..so don't feel so bad.. kiddo. And really you didn't piss me off in the slightest.. as far as I am concerned I was never angry at all with you. If you do decide that you want to chat with me.. then don't hesitate, just use more tact next time... then you will for sure get a response from me.:) And really there is no need at all to apologize to me you did nothing that was so wrong in my opinion. Unless you posted some nasty crap that I just haven't read.. believe me I do alot of times just scroll down threads.. and don't even sometimes read all dialogue. Anyhow after my long winding reply.. just want to say.. your cool with me.. Selesfan1.

:):hearts: :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
As long as you don't do it again ;) :)

And read my signature some times ;)

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Any will toward less conflict around here is cool with me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Rebecca said:
Kart- your right - I was just being an ass.

I just dont' understand why that is difficult to deal with ? I mean, its just a sport, we don't know any of the players.

Muh well - to each his own :)

Nice of you to make an apology selesfan - it is very big of anyone to admit they were wrong. Takes some courage. Cause when you do appologize, you have people like me, who still act like asses.
;)
Oh it's hard Rebecca, it's hard! :p

That is really strong to apologize. I hate apologizing so I try not to get myself in situations where I will have to.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kart that's the exact same thing I was thinking

·
Registered
936 Posts
well, that's why i bump this....
coz this is like the lamest thread i've seen so far,
except the one about vibrators that is.....;)

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
This is a wonderful thread and a similar one should be posted by fhkung, Rebecca, ooOoo and Glen to name a few.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts