11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Job Amy!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Boy, Daniela is really struggling. :eek:

·
Registered
449 Posts
I knew Amy would beat her, but it seems like it was done easily! Good job Amy! Next step semis!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
good job ... poor dani but i hope this will all help take the attention off the only cute rakish daniella and put the spotlight on the incomperable beauty and intelligent Elena Dementieva

·
Premium Member
20,087 Posts
Wow what a shocker on hard courts. Thought Dani would have the edge. Good win Amy. Alot of upsets are underway at BOTW.

Jen was almost out today. Man, everyone is stepping up.

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
i'm not shocked at his result. i would have like dani to have won but amy is a decent player.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
A truly sad loss. :sad: :sad:

I just hope that she could regroup, doing whatever it takes to get back her form. :angel:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I wonder was she crying???? Man Amy must be playing out of her mind or Daniela sucks big time because Davenport or Caprati havent even beaten Daniela this bad and KODEred Elena Dementieva is dirty ugly!! Just because shes a blonde dont mean nothing. She reminds me of a rat with her nose and whole face. A real blonde beauty w/meat on her bones is Jelena Dokic

·
Moderator - Juniors
12,961 Posts
Amy is always dangerous on hardcourts, and she always has been. She produces regularly on the California hardcourt circuit, aswell as in Japan.

Nice win Amy, not at all surprised :)

Disappointed for Dani, but she does not deserve to win right now if she is not willing to do things for her own best interest.

Reactions: paycheck
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.