1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
H.G Wells/Myka
21,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(1)Justine Henin (BEL) v BYE
Nadia Petrova (RUS) v Q
Sybille Bammer (AUT) v Q
(7)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v Francesca Schiavone (ITA)

(3)Ana Ivanovic (SRB) v BYE
Nicole Vaidisova (CZE) v Q
Alona Bondarenko (UKR) v Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
(8)Elena Dementieva (RUS) v Patty Schnyder (SUI)
--------------------------------------------------
(6)Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) v Q
Dinara Safina (RUS) v (wc)Selima Sfar (TUN)
(wc)Sania Mirza (IND) v Q
(4)Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v BYE

(5)Maria Sharapova (RUS) v Agnes Szavay (HUN)
Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) v Q
Na Li (CHN) v Lucie Safarova (CZE)
(2)Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) v BYE

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
hehehehe looking forward to that H2H with Maria being evened out a bit :devil: shame she didnt make the date in Doha, but no matter...

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
here's another chance ame..
hopefully you'll do better in dubai :hehehe:
and what better way to make a comeback by beating masha :p
there's no harm in dreaming :rolleyes: :p

bonne chance amelie!!
good luck in doubles too!

·
Registered
602 Posts
i went to the match.. she was rusty on the net.. but returning better... they lost though... and didn't give any authographs :(:(:(

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
i went to the match.. she was rusty on the net.. but returning better... they lost though... and didn't give any authographs :(:(:(
saw the match too...yeah, ame was terrible at the net but she also got some winners from there too :p she had a better serve too ;)

pls win against medina ame...
your sliding down the rankings already :fiery: i dont really care about the rankings :rolleyes:but playing 1st rnd is already a disadvantage for you :sad: then your new ranking might let you play in the qualies :mad: :fiery:

ALLEZ! less ue's & better serves pls :p

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
they lost in doubles, 6-4 6-4 against Mirza/Schiavone :(
actually they had a break pt on the 1st set but sveta hitted a forehand wide :sad:
they had a lot of oppurtunities but didnt take it..ame played ok but i didnt like what she did when she presumes the ball is out so she doesnt hit it but its actually in :sad:

·
Registered
602 Posts
they were having fun and smiling a lot.. i think she just entered as a sort of practice.....i just hope she's more fresh and sharp tomorrow....

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
they were having fun and smiling a lot.. i think she just entered as a sort of practice.....i just hope she's more fresh and sharp tomorrow....
yeah they were really having fun out there..its like they were just playing out there :lol: i think they were smiling in every point :hearts:
so nice to see both of them smile! :hearts:

·
Registered
602 Posts
ohh obsession .. i had a question.. did u hear us scream out there... u could bearly hear us.. when everyone else in the court was against them looool
my cousin and i were like allez amelie.... amelie clap clap clap..but don't know if anyone could hear us though :s

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
ohh obsession .. i had a question.. did u hear us scream out there... u could bearly hear us.. when everyone else in the court was against them looool
my cousin and i were like allez amelie.... amelie clap clap clap..but don't know if anyone could hear us though :s
i heard some amelie..and mauresmo shouts out there :lol:everyone was for sania:tape:
hey did anyone hear during ame's match against sabine :lol:
i was the noisiest there :angel: marion & an unknown player kept on looking at me when i always react or cheer for ame!! :lol: :rolls: it was embarassing but i dont care! :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts