Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CONGRATULATIONS

You are always No. 1 in our minds and hearts.....Now you are Ranked No.1 for the 2nd time in your career in the WTA Rankings...I hope you end the year ranked at the top and show the whole world what your made off....

We your fans are very proud of you.....:yeah:

Allez Amelie......:bounce:

·
Registered
321 Posts
well done Ame im sooo proud of u!

·
Registered
663 Posts
bloody marvelous, with some good runs she could be there for quite a few months. JHH has a lot to defend and no news of clijsters injuries getting better as yet. Regardless of the Kc and JHH, Ame has proved she can beat them any time any place, so I'm full of confidence for the remainder of this year.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
302 Posts
wooo how cool is that!! im not happy though, i went home on leave from the army at the weekend and my mum has taken the cable televison ofline so i cant watch amelie anymore!! but still woo number 1!!!

Reactions: LostGlory

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
:kiss: merci... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nouf again." ;)

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumsby said:
:kiss: merci... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nouf again." ;)
I repped nouf for all of us.............

·
Registered
52,357 Posts

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
:woohoo: :woohoo: :rocker: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
why are u guys dancing?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
LostGlory said:
why are u guys dancing?
I think after Juju defeat in Charleston that Amélie could be n°1 until at least Wimbly. :bounce:

Reactions: Ceze

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool....that is a reason to have a toast.....fedcup this week right?

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
:banana:

Reactions: Ceze
1 - 20 of 28 Posts