Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And wins her beloved home crown and 2nd title of the year....

Well done Ame' :yeah:

Mary....a great week, good luck next time :hug:

Reactions: marmite1

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
:sad:

Mary, coming up short in every meaningful final appearance lately. :(

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Another title for Amelie :) Shes on a definite roll.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Mary:rolleyes:

Well at least you didnt get thrashed in the second. set. mary I am happy. You made the final not seeming to play your best so its only the beginning and things will come well for you.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Awesome Ami!!!!!! Good effort from Mary

·
Registered
548 Posts
well done Momo! :worship:

Mary ,no luck again in a final :sad: ......well done though for the way you came back in the second set and for your tournament :)

·
Premium Member
4,866 Posts
Mary... Really wasted her chances in the second set. :(

Amelie has won four of the last five tournaments she's entered. 19-2 record :scared:

·
Registered
19,139 Posts
Amélie :woohoo: :banana: :aparty:

She is really the player of the year so far ... and has reached so much these last five tournaments, winning Philiadelphia, The Championships, Australian Open and now a home tournament in Paris! :worship: :yeah:

I'm sooo proud of her and I really see her coming back to number 1 in a few weeks. Go on Amélie! :hearts: :hug:

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
Congratulations Momo! :worship:

Only 1 defeat in her last 5 tournaments, winning Philadelphia, YECs, Australian Open and now the Open Gaz de France in the process. :D

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Congrats Momo for this new title!!!!! :kiss: I am so proud of you.Can't wait to see the photos with the trophie ;)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Rock on Amelie! :rocker: You show them, girl!! :yeah: Mary! Wassup, wassup??? You got to do better than this in finals.

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
Congrats Momo, nice win today. Glad Mary made a match of it from 1-6 0-3 down, and :sad: about those bp's at 5-5. Good luck next week and keep improving Mary! :wavey: :)

1 - 20 of 123 Posts