Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: Amelie and Jen played a very exciting match!!! It was pretty tough for both players, and it was eventful aswell as Jen got a warning off the Umpire for SWEARING i think!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA!!

:worship: Wats new with Jen? Same old thing!! Being a BAD sport!!!

Great match MOMO!

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
TenniSta said:
:wavey: Amelie and Jen played a very exciting match!!! It was pretty tough for both players, and it was eventful aswell as Jen got a warning off the Umpire for SWEARING i think!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA!!

:worship: Wats new with Jen? Same old thing!! Being a BAD sport!!!

Great match MOMO!
MOMO!! :worship:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
congrats Momo. she has Jen's # for sure! ;)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
This is great. And it even avenges Jennifer's last win over amelie, which came in the QF of this very same tournament in 2002.

The French Open tune-ups have gone very well for amelie. hopefully she can win one or two more matches before the French, but I'm not counting on it. ;)

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Congratulations Amélie! Way to fight and get it in two!

Jen put up a tough fight in the second set today!

Reactions: VivalaSeles

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Congratulations Amelie :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hard luck Jen you really deserved to win it! Fought so hard in the 2nd but Momo came up with some classic shots to end her hopes in Rome!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats MOMO, now tighten up for the shark attack.... princess Serena. (Provided Rena beats Conchi today right?).

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,971 Posts
I thought you were getting nervous and might lose the 2nd set but you held your nerve.
Congratulations Amelie.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I'm so depressed I could fucking puke! Nice match MOMO, better luck next time Jen! I"m still pulling for you girl!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
no the feelin cappy4ever
she played soooooooooo well in that second set and it almost paid off
at least she swore tho eh? ;)
shes got such a fighting spirit it was a shame not to see her use it to its full potential :sad:
better luck next time baby gurl :kiss:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
sounds like a great match and I heard capriati had set points in the second set which is promising. well done to mauresmo anyway - i hope she has a good match with serena

·
Registered
518 Posts
wow!

What a match!

Mauresmo seems to own Capriati. Let's hope that Mauresmo will stay injury free (and mentally focused) so that she can do some damage at Roland Garros.

She is one of my favorite players. :hearts:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts