Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good tank job Kim, how many more big matches are you going to give away w/out a fight.

This is the alternative to an all Williams final? LOL! they got what they wanted, and received this match which was as drama filled as the first round of the qualies.

Reactions: selesfan

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
I think it was fixed..

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
You people are so pathetic. You just can't get over that we had a no williams final. Grow up and move on, there will be at least one more of them (All Williams finals, that is) this year. Quit choking on your bitter grapes.

On second thought.... continue as you were. Nothing is more amusing than watching some wankers piss and moan bitterly about tennis.

As you were!

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Kim needs to show some intensity out there! She needs to want it from her Belgian sister!

As I watched this final I saw the King and Queen in my mind doing some shady dealin'. They told Kim to sit this one out so Justine can win her first slam.

Heheheh..lol

Oh and you know: I don't like these all belgian finals it is BORING for tennis. ROTFLMAO!

This is not good for tennis. BORING and BAD BAD BAD FOR THE TENNIS GAME.;)

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bad For Womens Tennis

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Am i the only one who thinks this match looked pre-determined ?

Obviously NOT ! There can't be JUST ONE ASSHOLE in all of WTAWORLD !

So yes don't feel bad or disheartened because you do have company :rolleyes:

Reactions: Monique

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I for one was very exited about this final before it took place and I'm also dissapointed by the way it turned out.

If you Williams fans are happy about the way it turned out, and it makes it easier for you to deal with Serena's loss, by my guest :rolleyes:

However the appropriate thing would just be to congratulate Justine for a fantastic clay court season :worship:

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
LOL, Diya! :D

There, there. Let it all out. I know you've been waiting for this for over a year. You must be worshipping Kim right now because she gave you exactly what you wanted - an excuse to behave like 3-year-olds. Doesn't it feel great to say na-na-na-na-na? Isn't it the most rewarding feeling in the world? Life is so exciting! :D

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Yep, sure does make me feel loads better. It's almost as good as Kimmy winning it! :bounce:

Man, those all-Belgian finals are lak so boring! A bagel?!?!? Hmm... I don't remember any grand slam final this past year having a bagel... I do remember a tie-break and a 3-setter, though. :) But those finals were soooooooo boring. ;)

This match was bad for women's tennis and Kim and Justine lack the killer instinct to go against each other like they do their other opponents. *snicker* If they can just find a reason to be mad at each other, perhaps, when they played juniors together Justine stole Kim's barbie doll or Kim borrowed Justine's shirt and stained it, maybe they can use one of those incidents to get some of that anger out. *snicker*

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Cari, remember Kim just a few days ago was running around trying to get everyone and there momma to sign Justine's card. Imho Kim is just too nice and does not posess that killer drive to win in slam finals. Justine on the otherhand bitch smacked her with her all court game and served her breakfast at 2:pm RG time. Or wait it was about 2:29 pm Rg time.

Also I saw Lleyton making hand signals for Kim to take the fall. This is a bad display of tennis. Error city. Well it was nice of the RG crowd to beat Kim in the final along with the King and Queen. Kim don't fret your time will be on grass. "Smirks".:)

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Wow, this is pathetic. You people cant even stand not having one of your Williams in a final. Was the match good? yes. Great? no. But Henin DID play amazing tennis and proved she earned the title, and it wasn't "fixed" in her favour.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Ryan this is a SARCASTIC thread.. surely you all know this.

Why can't people understand sarcasm?

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
lol

this was boring for tennis, and so were the williams sisters. I guess that any match that our fave isn't in is BORING! doens't that make sense?

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ahahahahahaha @ Dawn. I even think Kim gave Justine a massage before the match. From what I hear, Kim is also going to cook Justine and Yves a congratulations dinner while Lleyton will go to a vineyard and make wine from scratch, including stomping on the grapes himself! Who says Lleyton doesn't have a tender heart? :) :p *laughing uncontrollably*

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Ryan16 said:
Wow, this is pathetic. You people cant even stand not having one of your Williams in a final. Was the match good? yes. Great? no. But Henin DID play amazing tennis and proved she earned the title, and it wasn't "fixed" in her favour.

Good match? Please. Justine played great, yes. Kim rolled over for her probably because the king of belgium told her to. I mean didn't richard tell his daughters who to win? Didn't you haters all say that? So why not the king of belgium? at any rate this match was crap the first set was a blow out and the second set was more competitive but still kim rolled over. face it.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
It wasn't fixed - why would you construct a straight-set match?

Still, I do think it was pre-detemined in the sense that Kim wasn't prepared to win this match/title. She has been feeling the heat all tournament long, and it caught up to her when she had to play a quality opponent.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
omg..was the government in on this too? :rolleyes:

.....:eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts