Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I honestly don't want them to come back this year.

I want the both of them to heal completely from a) their emotional trama and b) their injuries.

They shouldn't come back so soon. I just want them to mourn Yetunde. as she was basically another mother figure for them. Besides, coming back too soon, with the loss clouding their judgement, just may re-aggravate the injuries and they will not be properly prepared, because I'm sure they are not training right now.

They should take the rest of the year off and comeback next year emotionally and physically stronger.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Rtael said:
*This is what I was talking about liz*

And last time I checked I didn't direct that reply at all their fans, just the one saying stuff like above....if you read my post, maybe you'd understand that?
I'm not saying they should do what I say. I'll be happy with whatever they do, as I respect them.

These are my feelings.

Grow up Rtael, you are a worthless poster who just likes to give bad reps to people.

Get a life.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Rtael said:
Yep, you sure got me figured out, I have absolutely nothing better to do with my life then come to this message board and harass you and give you bad reps all day, cause you're just that special. Glad we got that all out in the open

Seems like that's the only thing you do.

It's quite funny. You don't post for weeks on end, and then all of a sudden you find a little red dot next to your name under a post:

I think you should still change to topic title again. It's still unclear.

Say Venus and Serena's sister, Yetunde was shot and killed.
Clearly, I should have received a bad rep for that. I am sooooo bad.

Get a life Rtael. You are worthless junk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.