Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, with all the Williams fans, Belgian fans and Russian fans, whether anyone else other than me would be rooting for Conchita to win the title. I really want her to win, because she's got a brilliant clay-court resume` and really she should already have won this title. Also, her career is coming to a close and she won't have many more opportunities, unlike the rest of the quarterfinalists.

Oh well, Goood Luck Conchi!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :worship: :worship: :devil: :devil: :worship: :worship: :devil: :devil: :worship: :worship: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think conchita has lost of fans on this board!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think conchita has lots of fans on this board!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
hmm....well I want Justine to win, but if she can't win then I'd pick Conchita!

·
Registered
981 Posts
GO the GREAT Conchi - of course I want her to win! Like I have for the past 11 years (when I first got into tennis)

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I want Serena :hearts: to win, but if she doesn't, then I'd be happy for Conchita to take the title. It would so awesome in a way...to put that exclamation mark on her achievements! And to prove that will, hard work, love and determination will allow you to achieve the impossible. Wouldn't that be excellent?!

So I'll cheer both on!
Go BABYGIRL! :hearts:
Go Conchi! :)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm cheering for her too! My friend, (who's still in Paris), is a really big Conchita fan, so it would be really nice for her to watch Conchita win!! Not to mention Conchita's parents are really nice and seem to luuuuurve me! ;)
I'm not convinced it will happen, but I would love it to!

Reactions: White Stripes

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
and so conchita became the sentimental fav afterall :p

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Her and Vera are the 2 players I'm cheering against... :eek:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I want Serena to win...

If not Serena, I have to go with Conchita and Amelie next, then Zvonareva or Petrova, they earned it as far as I am concerned...

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zvonereva and Petrova would have "earned" it if they would win, but unlike Conchita, they will have many chances in the future.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
everybody who wins the title deserves it :eek:

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
lol @ the thread...

That's a dream for some people here, including me

¡¡Vamos Conchita!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts