Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,those of you here who know me,know that I am completely in love with my girlfriend :hearts: I'd do anything for her :kiss: But since a few days(nights) I am having a 'problem'. The other night my friend (who is gay)sent me a pic of the girl(who's straight!) she is MADly in love with, and well,she's gorgeous! Now my problem is that since she sent me the pic, every night I have 'hot' dreams about that girl I don't know at all!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I feel very bad when I wake up :( and I don't know what to do:confused:
Anyone here gone thru something like this?Have you ever had sexual dreams about someone you haven't met in person?Am I a very bad person? :sad:

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
rocktheboat said:
any suggestion as to how i can get her outta my dreams,please? :confused:
Cut your balls off.

Well,those of you here who know me,know that I am completely in love with my girlfriend I'd do anything for her
Ah... young love. This poor boy doesn't know a damn thing about relationships... oh, how your heart will be broken. :sad:

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
So, you're lesbian? It was hard to tell from the first post... I don't know how the sexual needs work that way, but they're probably the same. Don't feel ashamed.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
rocktheboat said:
Well,those of you here who know me,know that I am completely in love with my girlfriend :hearts: I'd do anything for her :kiss: But since a few days(nights) I am having a 'problem'. The other night my friend (who is gay)sent me a pic of the girl(who's straight!) she is MADly in love with, and well,she's gorgeous! Now my problem is that since she sent me the pic, every night I have 'hot' dreams about that girl I don't know at all!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I feel very bad when I wake up :( and I don't know what to do:confused:
Anyone here gone thru something like this?Have you ever had sexual dreams about someone you haven't met in person?Am I a very bad person? :sad:
Well as someone who knows you.....................no :p

Why not have hot dreams about someone, it's all it is ;)

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I agree David. I mean you can't help what you dream about. It's when you act on those dreams that you should be worried. ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know:)but i am in love with my g/f and i don't feel attracted to other women.When i saw the pic,i just thought the girl was gorgeous and that was it.But now those dreams won't stop!:(

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Know the feeling, David. :eek:

Oh and rocktheboat, give it time. They'll go. Perhaps you're just missing your g/friend a lot and this has come as a result of this.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for that:) u can call me Ronie:)
it's true i miss her like crazy :( i wanna be with her :(i am mad at distance :fiery:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Ronie, when will you be gettng to see her again? I mean I can't say I know exactly how you're feeling, but I can only imagine how tough it just be. :sad:

Oh and David, how did you find out? :eek:

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Ronie - you'll meet again, i have a good feeling :p

Claire, u left my sms number around and your mum text me, she said i should stop being so hunky as you are having too many wet dreams :p

1 - 20 of 137 Posts