Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i had this very nice job with nice colleagues and i just liked it a lot!The only problem was that i didn't had a big paycheck.And so i gave up this job to start to realise my dream. GOING TO NEXT YEARS AUSSIE OPEN! So I've quit my job and have a new one where my paycheck is much higher but the work etc sucks.
I'm going to save money to go to the Aussie Open and i want to backpack after that.Am i crazy for giving my work up or is it good to chase my dream???

Well i have a good feeling about this but everybody thinks i'm crazy:(

·
Registered
81 Posts
lol... :eek:

same here...

My job pays little, and people think I'm stupid to take the job considering what I've studied in college :sad: , but the job has something to do with tennis.. so.. I'm trying my best to hang in there.. :)

Don't worry about what people think..

Do what you think is right! and.. to chase that kind of dream.. heyy.. I'm with you on that one ;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
So what if you're crazy. Life's funner that way.

I'm going to try to make the French this year whether they give me a vacation or not.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Live your dreams :cool:

·
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Janie i'm 18 years old and 4 months;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
you aren't crazy at all!!!!!
i'm 18 years old and me and a couple of friends of mine are going to the us open for the last 4 days i'm going to be missing 3 days of school and we already have our hotel reservations,so no you are not crazy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your doing what mostr people only can imagine
your living ou8t you dreams!!!!!!!!!GO FOR IT:bounce:

·
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW that most be great cheeky!HAVE FUN!:eek: :wavey:

·
Banned
23,113 Posts
Difficult to say.. Aussie Open is 2 weeks of fun. An year is 52 weeks of potential fun. I am not sure that I would agree to suffer 50 weeks to celebrate several weeks after that. I think I'd want all 52.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
pfft, for a chance to see Martina and the rest play at the AO?
I'd give up the job too.

Go for it, Melissa!

Maybe you can think of how great Marti was on the court, while you're at your sucky job. ;)

Best of luck to you. To have a great time at the AO, and hopefully to be able to be happy at your new job.

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
I would definitely say go for it Melissa, because when you look back on your life when you are older, you'll realise you'll have so many more and greater memories from this, than you would have done from your job!! :)

You'll get another job for sure, but I think this is fantastic that you are doing this and hopefully you can see Martina winning the singles and the Spice Girls winning the doubles!!!!!! :)

Go for it Melissa!! :)

·
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the support fellow Martians!:kiss:

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Hey do it while you can because at 55 you may not have that chance.

But hell if you are 55 and you have the chance to do something nuts go for anyway sheesh why should just 18 year olds have all the fun :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts