·
Honorary Admin
99,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H2H:
Mauresmo leads 3-1

2005PARIS CARPET (I) S A. MAURESMO 7-5 6-3
2005BERLIN OPEN CLAY (O) Q N. PETROVA 6-2 6-3
2005TORONTO HARD (O) Q A. MAURESMO 4-6 7-5 2-0 ret.
2005FILDERSTADT HARD (I) Q A. MAURESMO 2-6 6-2 6-4

I think Amélie in 3. What do you think?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
amelie, the only players that i see stopping her are elena or kim.

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Momo in 3, (she seems to have slow starts against Nadia, at least their last two meetings :help: )

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Amelie in 2.

·
Registered
59 Posts
DragonFlame said:
amelie, the only players that i see stopping her are elena or kim.
i cant see anyone stopping her at the moment
i think amelie will win in 2 sets, 6-4 6-4

Reactions: marmite1

·
Registered
13,193 Posts
Hopefully Momo in 2 but 3 would be fine too!

Reactions: creep

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
I think and I hope that Mauresmo will win in 2 :D :D She is too much in confidence and has been impressive in Antwerp so far:D Allez Amélie!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
daniela86 said:
I think and I hope that Mauresmo will win in 2 :D :D She is too much in confidence and has been impressive in Antwerp so far:D Allez Amélie!!!:bounce:
:eek: even daniela86 is cheering Momo on .... non mais je rêve :lol:;):spit:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I am sure that momo will win in three sets. She plays great Tennis these days, with a wonderful technique. I think she will be the winner of this weeks tourney.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
amelie wins 6-2, 6-4

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Amelie, you're meeting the two worst duds in the Top 10 back to back, KILL HER IN STRAIGHT SETS, it is your destiny!!! My dislike for Petrova's game is not as high as it is for Patty's, so I won't even cut my arms with a razor if Nadia wins, and we're not anywhere near plastic bag over head territory, either. I see it more of a lot of cursing and slamming stuff around the house for a few hours and being in a general huff at the world if Nadia wins.

Hey, if Amelie wins, she's like totally in line for the diamond racquet!!!

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
marmite1 said:
Amelie in 2.
I concur.

I think Amelie's confidence today, is far greater than it was in any of those other meetings, of which she has won or at last been leading in 3. She can also attack Nadia’s movement, but she has to be aggressive from the start.

Amelie in two – keep going for the crown.

She will have to play well though.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Amelie, you're meeting the two worst duds in the Top 10 back to back, KILL HER IN STRAIGHT SETS, it is your destiny!!! My dislike for Petrova's game is not as high as it is for Patty's, so I won't even cut my arms with a razor if Nadia wins, and we're not anywhere near plastic bag over head territory, either. I see it more of a lot of cursing and slamming stuff around the house for a few hours and being in a general huff at the world if Nadia wins.

Hey, if Amelie wins, she's like totally in line for the diamond racquet!!!
:lol:
i hope amelie! :)

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Hope Nadia in two but I won't be very upset if wins in three

·
Registered
712 Posts
Nadia 6-4 6-2. I think Amelie is very tired and Nadia always troubles Amelie,so I think Nadia will win. If Amelie has enough energy,then she'll win in 2.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts