Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can't wait! Just one thought though...I hope she is not injured and pulls out, not wanting to risk anything just before Wimbledon? Also another thought - a good one - maybe she will go to Eastbourne a week earlier to practice and see how she stands up to grass? If so, lucky locals!

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
She really needs the warm up and we really need the photos!

ALLEZ AMELIE - KICK ASS ON THE GRASS!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I read in the paper that Amélie practised in France on the British Embassy grass courts like last year but she's now in the UK! :D (She arrived Tuesday I think). Her injury is improved and she is determined to be able to defend her Wimbledon title, and hopes for a few matches at Eastbourne! :) Let's hope so!!!!! :bounce:

ALLEZ AMELIE!!!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Allez Amélie! Win it. :kiss:

Don't have high expectations though, she lost early here last year and won Wimbledon afterwards. :p

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
It's too bad Momo isn't playing doubles here.

·
H.G Wells/Myka
21,191 Posts
Direction Eastbourne :
19/06/2007

After a short stop by Wimbledon,Amelie left for Eastbourne where she'll start the tournament on Wednesday

Everything is going well for Amelie in terms of her preparations.She is working every day with a team made of Xavier her physical trainer,along with Michel and Loic. The focus has been specifically on the physical preparation within the frameworks of the tennis practices.Arriving in Eastbourne today,Amelie will play the Second round in the tournament on Wednesday. :wavey:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Merci Linnie! :wavey:

:bounce: ALLEZ AMELIE!! :bounce:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts