Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL, so now their complaint is that the final was too boring. EVEN more boring than a williams match! :eek: Oh well, whatever gets you through the night. I for one enjoyed the match. Justine displayed amazing all court tennis and composure. Congrats to my baby girl!! :bounce:

Bring on Wimby! :worship:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Thats' IMPOSSIBLE that it could be more boring than a Williams final!...I wish Kim had played more relaxed tennis though,but I still found it enjoyable. :)

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
I admit that the level of play could have been higher, but who is to say that with any other finalist it would have been???

And for me personally, no tennis is more boring than when S. Williams is playing... I just wish if I see sisters playing next time again (it will probably happen again), Venus whips "big butt" with 2 bagels.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
And how refreshingly quiet the match was!!! No ear shattering shrieks and screams. No glaring and growling. That was very nice.

I'm sorry Kim was so nervous and didn't give Justine a good match, but Justine was full of confidence and didn't have nerves or a let down. She was a deserving winner.

And too true!! Having all the fangs come out just makes this final all that much sweeter for me.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
And how refreshingly quiet the match was!!! No ear shattering shrieks and screams. No glaring and growling. That was very nice.

I'm sorry Kim was so nervous and didn't give Justine a good match, but Justine was full of confidence and didn't have nerves or a let down. She was a deserving winner.

And too true!! Having all the fangs come out just makes this final all that much sweeter for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts