Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
i love these 2 women! they make me smile just by how much fun they have playing together on court:)

·
Registered
114,746 Posts
Why shouldn't they be smiling?
They've each won a major, and make a lot of money.
I'd like to see Sveta playing doubles with Nadia.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Come on Sveta!

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
amelie and svetlana have to be 2 of the nicest, warmest, ladies on tour. best of luck to both of them:)

*ps-they would look hot together. i dunno if svetlana is gay though...

Reactions: Ekkekko and smiler

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Tripp said:
They should SO be a couple
I think they're both already "taken" and busy enough with their gfs, but... you never know :angel:

Thanks for the pics! :)

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Bumsby said:
I think they're both already "taken" and busy enough with their gfs, but... you never know :angel:

Thanks for the pics! :)
I love your sig, Bumsby :haha:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
sveta already has a girlfriend someone said? I didnt know she was gay? anyway they both looking very fit and toned!

·
Banned
6,444 Posts
It wouldn't matter who Amelie practiced with, I think some people would assume they were an item. Which is small-minded in my opinion to think that any woman that is friends or associates with lesbians would be gay or vise-versa.

I have many straight and gay friends (male and female) that I have worked with through fund-raising for pediatric AIDS charities and food for the homeless. I don't care who they sleep with, but rather our common goal which is to help others who are less fortunate.

While I wish my boyfriend wouldn't smoke pot, I love him for the fact that I can bring anyone around him (straight, gay, singles, couples, etc) and he doesn't care either. Because at the end of the day, we are all human beings, regardless of who we love.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts