Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After today's match, it's clear that Anabel commands everything.. We were playing, me and Anabel.. and sonfo was the umpiring. Before the match he wasted two hours, saying 'Sonfo's rules' that included "i won't accept answers with more than 2 typos!" so if you're going to get him to umpire you, be ready.. Ok he gave his rules..

Ok? Ok! He asked anabel and me.. And we agreed!!
Then during the 5-4 anabel leading the first set, he asks 'name 5 tournaments tier II NOT IN USA!" ok..

Anabel answers : paris hannover bahia fildertand nice
and I did : hannover paris bahia eastbourne nice

And sonfo said 6-4, BUT fildertand to filderstadt, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE! This happened before on TTT during a doubles match Caz and Anya against, Anabel and I don't know who (anabel involved again)
and I that the point was cancelled.. and everyone was fine with it.. During that match no. It was the end of the world.. Let me explain why.. Fildertand she forgot two letters!! S and T FilderStandt

and added another wrong, fildertand so assuming that, the results are 3 typos.. more than 2 (duuuuh!!!!!!) and sonfo did nothing.. and anabel was cackeling again! "oh this is absurd.. absurd.. ure idiot ber.. ure idiot.." and she asked Paul and Alx and they agreed with her.. and I ask them WHy? I think they can't count..
And we kept on fighting and anabel said..

"Ber you lost the umpire, if you don't get an umpire in 5 minutes, you lost be ret.." and I found that quite funny.. and I wouldn't try to find anything until I blew up, and I asked alx who was already in the room to umpire and he did.. and gave a shit to the match.. She won.. congarts anabel

And the reason I'm retiring because I see no way of ending anabel's i-control-ttt-because-i-created.. she created nothing.. she created the mess that's it today.. I dont give a shit about it anymore.. this game will only have more fights, and will let ppl stressed.. because of everything anabel does.. I think TTT should have another director because with anabel.. ppl will keep on fighting and stressing themselves with this miserable fucking game.. I used to find fights funny.. but no more.. It only gets me tired and angry.. so until this game doesn't change I'm not playing.. Until another director is not renamed. I dont play this game, because anabel will keep on cheating lying, and doing everything to win because that's the only place where she can win on life.. she might be a nobody on her personal life.. everyone must avoid her.. she should be a real geek.. and thats why she keeps on directing this game who was on a tear of it's end, but she did everything to keep on running..

made ppl cry with that pure bulshit thread about oh how we were friends.. :rolleyes: and ppl got pity and cameback.. but everybody knew ttt wasn't the same.. and I can confirm is not.. It's definitely not the same and it will never be the same.. because the DISGRACE is directing it.. so I hope she screws her life, and let ttt alone.. because this was supposed to be a fun, full of joy, but it's not because anabel gives her life, money even her ass for this game, like herself says.. I really don't doubt.. because that's where she can be someone.. that's the only place she can actually call attention.. because she's the number one.. but number one in life.. nah

she won't ever be one

bye, and good luck for those who're staying :)

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,527 Posts
guys, this is just a game - sometimes things do not go as we want it to, sometimes we lose when we feel maybe we should have won, etc. but you shouldn't dwell on it so much.

about the actual question, well, i think it seems like it is 3 mistakes, but it is still obvious to me that it is filderstadt, so i don't know...but i don't think that you should let it allow you to quit the rest of the match or the tour anyway. if you are arguing over it, it has nothing to do with anabel, you should be arguing with sonfo...

·
Banned
147 Posts
Personally, I think "Fildertand" is too big of an error... that's really not even close. But, that's the ump's decision.

As far as Anabel goes... I've said long ago that she shouldn't be running this game. She's extremely hypocritical with the "rules" she lays down, and even though some of you don't want to admit it... she enjoys antagonizing people on here... which is why she is treated the way she is.

Furthermore, she's even been lazy even running this simple game... draws are out late, rankings are nowhere to be found after she promises to do them.

I think this game would be in much better shape with someone else running it. Anabel promotes fighting in this game, and that's why virtually everyone does it now.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I think I lost a match because of nothing.. I can see what u mean randy, but Sonfo, said for us to decide.. and he got mad and left.. and Alx alread agreed with Anabel, and there were anyone left to umpire us.. so it had to be 6-4.. I didn't have a way out..

That's why im retiring.. Anabel's attitude made the whole chaos.. she the guilty of it..

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,527 Posts
well Bear, that is sonfo's fault then to not make a decision of this, he should have done made the choice. It has nothing to do with being mad at Anabel.

If alx said it is acceptable, he is a different umpire, he has different rules than Sonfo in certain cases, that is also not Anabel's problem.

You are getting angry at the wrong person.

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,777 Posts
First of all, I didn't make a desition because I had explained at the start of the match that if they started a fight for a point, I would leave. They did so, so I put the desition on them and left.

Second: I only made four rules

1-The abbreviation rule was gonna be used.
2-The umpire's desitions are mine.
3-If they started a fight I would leave.
4-At once in order.

I never mentioned the "2 typos" rule, because that's already a TTT rule, but anyway. Fildertand seemed correct to me. The rule two typos refers to short words, like for example elena-->lenea. Fildertand is comprehensible since there isn't any other tournament that sound the same. I made my desition and gave the point to anabel. What happened? Ber didn't like that desition. As I had said, the desitions were mine, but he didn't accept it. He started to complain and they both started to argue. I gave them some minutes to make a final desition, since they were the ones that were discussing, and stating my own desition would had made him leave. They didn't do any desition, so I just leave to get dinner. I took 15 minutes to get dinner, and when I came back they were still fighting. That's not good at all. For that I leave this game, because they seem think that life's only ttt, but that's not the case.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alek im not complaining about ur questions..

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and sonfo, that's not only for short words.. and we know it.. and, fildertand is very wrong. it shouldn't be acceptable.. anyway I don't care for it..I'm leaving the game, and you ppl should do the same, cause it's only leaving Anabel's hopes alive..

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,777 Posts
Would you accept kranuuroutskaya? It's obvious that those are three typos but it's also obvious that it's very comprehensible. Don't tell you wouldn't accept it because you know better than me that you would accept it. I just did my work, I took my decision. Wether if you liked it or not, it's not my problem.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
The typos rules is made to avoid people posting unreadable names or too short names.

My answer is very well readable and understable. You only complained because it was a set point.

And it is still a two typos mistake. Serewa is only 1 typo not two.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts