Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so we all are feeling a little down after the us open im sure! And most of us feel like we wish we could be there for Jen and do something positive coz right now we feel a bit helpless right? Well, me and Dorte (Bluna) had an idea of something we can do to show Jen how much we love and support her. That even when she loses she has got something to remind her of how much she is loved by everyone the world over.

so, we thought that what we would like to do is get a book and fill it with messages from us all that Jen can keep and read whenever she wants to know how much we care! so the idea is to write something for Jen, what she means to you a poem or whatever, and also we thought of adding photos of ourselves with Jen and writing something about the day the photo was taken and how special it was. you can email your words and photos to Dorte who will print them off and put them in a book and give it to Jen at the Filderstadt tournie. so this only gives us a couple of weeks guys!

please let us know what you think of this idea because we want enough responses to fill a book, we dont want it half empty! :eek: we just feel like we wanna do something for Jen, to help keep her motivated, positive and happy! So if u wanna help us tell JEn how much she's loved, let us know and Dorte will let you know where to mail things to!

:)

·
Registered
602 Posts
I am in!

Great idea! I will write something tonite, and will take picture or pictures and will send it to Doerte!

C'mon IJCF and all, get on board!

Trully yours, upset but proud, and happy to be forever JC fan,
Eugene

·
Registered
404 Posts
thanks a lot lu that you wrote about the idea :smooch:

about your messages and pics. you can send them to me per mail or also per letter. which you prefer. you can write to: [email protected]. If you want to send me a letter, I´ll tell you my home-adress in a mail.

best wishes,
dörte

Reactions: Snuffkin

·
Registered
141 Posts
The idea is very good. I will write something.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Yea, that's cool! :D
I'm going to send you some words for Jen soon, Doerte! :D
Thanks a lot for doing this! :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
I really would like to write something to Jen but I'm not good in words, so it's better forget it...
I'm sure you all will write a lot of nice things to her, so good job!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
This is a lovely idea... I don't have a pic of me with her, but among those I took during a training session there's one I'm pretty fond of, so I guess I could use that one, couldn't I? :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
jennyb, im sure jennifer will not mind at all if you feel your english isn't as good as you wanted. if i were jennifer, i would be EXTRA-touched that someone would write me a note, overcoming that language barrier. she would feel it's extra special.

so go on jennyB, write our favorite jenny something. i'm sure she'll love it!

·
Registered
303 Posts
hollywood7172 said:
jennyb, im sure jennifer will not mind at all if you feel your english isn't as good as you wanted. if i were jennifer, i would be EXTRA-touched that someone would write me a note, overcoming that language barrier. she would feel it's extra special.

so go on jennyB, write our favorite jenny something. i'm sure she'll love it!
Yeah, maybe your right. I'll think about something to write her. :wavey:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Ill write something up, sure.. who do I send it to?

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
hey guys id LOVE to send jen a message but im reaaal busy so just tell her "trish said hi" she'll know who i am!

hi cuz! LOVE YA BABE! knock em' dead Jen! MUAH!(we'll go shopping in palm beach next year! PROMISE!)

·
Registered
504 Posts
i'll write it tonight and send it tomorrow. for sure. been really busy recently...

·
Registered
643 Posts
It's me Paige!!! Hi everyone- bracing for hurricane Isabel!! Pray for me

On a higher note- " I love Jennifer"!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is my inspiration and a great role model. I have followed her career for 13 years and been there each step of the way. She was like my friend in high school and college. I remeber when she won the Australian Open, I literally was so excited I about jumped out of my tank top- ( we were out dancing and it came up on the TV in the lounge) My friends were so excited and of course Jen became the talk of the sports world. I am so happy that after all the effort JEn put into her career and making it her life, that she finally was rewarded with accomplishments, recognition and adoration from many including her peers. Face it, every girl on tour wants to go out and try to beat Cappy on the court.

Bye guys! :lol:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts