Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,413 Posts
Good that new young girls are rising but too soon to say. She faced just one seeded player who was keys and two teenagers in semis and finals. Without a single top 10 opponent, tough to say that she is going to dominate wta. But it is also good that last 3 slams are won by next gen girls

·
Banned
2,413 Posts
Great achievement. I m glad last 2 number ones won it with slams to earn this ranking. But annoyed by her fans who r bashing naomi on social media . Barty is great player so i hope they develop a rivalry which will be good for wta.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
You started watching tennis now and noticed that the Genie SI photos are heavily photoshopped, or where does the affection for Barty come from?
Good question.

It's completely fake and a total wind-up to Barty haters.....

·
Registered
11,218 Posts
Congrats from a Naomi fan.

I ilke her unorthodox approach to the game, I liked it at Schiavone without being a fan. Never thought she could go that far but as she resembles Steffi Graf in a lot of departments, I am willing to like her reign in the WTA empire.

She needs a deadlier slice and there we go.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
bluetrees is literally the worst troll on tf
I could think of much worse ones, at least with bluetrees you know exactly what it's all about. Not exactly hiding the trolling, and I'm okay with that approach, do you as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. But some on here are truly hateful individuals who actually believe the crap they're spewing out there. An obvious troll is generally harmless and bluetrees is about as obvious as they come on TF.

·
Registered
22,564 Posts
She's not a Queen. THIS is a Queen...

·
Premium Member
28,304 Posts
I think she will do a great job:

Relatable & down to earth
Mentally stable with her head screwed on
All round game & can actually serve
Not distracted by a hunger for fame