Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Justine is actually correct.

The top 5 players (and their fans) can't cope with losing against Justine.

Well they better get used to it, because they will lose many more.

And the more foes she has, the better she plays ;-)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Absolutely, I quite agree. Justine is the one to beat at the moment. Allez!

Reactions: skanky~skanketta

·
Miss Verstand
14,936 Posts
couldnt you choose between one of the 25 gazillion threads that have been posted before about this topic, instead of posting another one?

Reactions: Astro Jetson

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
:lol:mad:SM

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super Maeike said:
couldnt you choose between one of the 25 gazillion threads that have been posted before about this topic, instead of posting another one?
It's the perfect moment to post it.

·
double-dog daredevil
11,675 Posts
How do bullshit (or even non-bullshit) posts on this board prove anything about anyone but us and what we think?

Unless I missed something, Justine didn't say a thing about what tennis fans think, and no one here represents the other players.

We're proving a lot about ourselves - we always do - but that's all, folks.

Reactions: greg²

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
griffin said:
How do bullshit (or even non-bullshit) posts on this board prove anything about anyone but us and what we think?

Unless I missed something, Justine didn't say a thing about what tennis fans think, and no one here represents the other players.

We're proving a lot about ourselves - we always do - but that's all, folks.

Finally..a voice of reason. :worship:

·
Registered
24,565 Posts
I admit, I don't understand this thread at all.

All bullshit posts about Justine prove 1 thing:

Justine is actually correct.

The top 5 players (and their fans) can't cope with losing against Justine.

Well they better get used to it, because they will lose many more.

And the more foes she has, the better she plays ;-)
How do any of the posts here prove anything about how any of the other top five players feel?

And how do 'bullshit' post prove that any better than your idea of good ones?

I'm not going to say your post made no sense at all, cause the problem may be I just didn't follow your logic. But it LOOKS like your completely and totally wrong. Please explain for those of us who don't see your 'proof'.

You're also being totally uinfair to Venus. The only reason she can't cope with losing to Justine is that Venus has won the last seven times they played. How can you leern to cope with something when, a) it's only happened once. And b) it looks like it will never happen again.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
UMmm, I doubt Venus remembers what that's like. She's crushed justine numberous times the last being this years A.O.

·
Registered
11,104 Posts
As I understood from many people here, WS were really hated when they came on top, now Justine is following their footsteps...
I hope she'll have the same results or even better as well ;)

I guess it comes with being on top

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.