Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If she had put water in that bottle instead of vodka! :eek: :)

At least she didn't slide off of that bench. ;)

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Adrian you are such a load of dog shlt.:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
What is so wrong with having a nice rounded buttock? I thought alot of people adore nice well rounded buttocks?.:) Serena's buttock is a nice one. One should try a buttock like hers. If you like buttocks or asses then one should cherish Serena's. You all do like Buttocks.. no?

Or are you a breastas person's instead?:D:) For me personally I would love to have a buttock like Serena's.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Well since I have nothing better to do then this or study Calculus....

Adrian merely gave a slap for a slap. Frankly, I found both his comment, and Tee Rexx's comments funny.

I mean, if its okay to poke fun at one player, we might as well be consistent and poke fun at all of them - as long as its done with tact.

One player is called a drunk in jest, the other recieves a comment on her rather large behind.

Dawn - I wouldn't mind a fuller butt myself :) But to each his own - some like them small. Some don't like them at all :eek:

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
Good point Becca, but Freethinker is a typical poster who ignores one comment, ie TeeRex, but yet has the audacity to pinpoint another and in this case Adrian.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Becca aint that the truth.. I would be so grateful to have Serena's ass.;)

Jakeev I agree with everything you said.. and the same can be said for alot of posters not just freethinker. I see so many people look the other way where certain posters are concerned but yet point fingers at Freethinker and Tee-rex. So Jakeev your are correct their are many TYPICAL posters in here.

And you know what... we love each other because we help each other pass the time.:) Like right now I am wainting on a download and meatloaf that I have in the oven:) :kiss:

Kissy:kiss: to Jakeev,Freethinker and Becca oh Brickhousesupporter and of course that (sometimes gets on my nerves captioning topic starter Tee-rexx). :kiss:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
and of course venusrocks too. Your a sweet poster:)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Is she drunk or serenaded? I can't tell.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Okay, double standard here too, but hey, give me a break!

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Poor old Williams fans, can only have it one way can't you?..as long as you are belittling other players and posters it's all okay, the moment it comes back you insult until the cows come home...so funny :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'd call it, if not Racist, then certainly Biasist on your part

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am a photographer, but I did not take this photo nor originally post it on the In the Internet.
The editior must have seen what many of us saw in this cute pic.
Of course, everyone can not always be pleased.

Such is life.

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
TeeRexx said:
I am a photographer, but I did not take this photo nor originally post it on the In the Internet.
The editior must have seen what many of us saw in this cute pic.
Of course, everyone can not always be pleased.

Such is life.
But you did post it on this board..you did add a smart arse comment to it...you did get a smart arse answer back, which quietly was more clever then yours...then as per usual you run for cover....you do it every time you get shown up.......

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, Adrian, my dear, I didn't run for cover and I was not shown up.
You've got a real hair up your ass about your life, I guess.
If I don't respond to your next comment, it isn't because I am hiding, just bored with your low level intellectual banter.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts