Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The April issue of Australian Tennis magazine has Alicia on the cover, plus a big feature article that is full of colour photos.

And tonight, the Australian Football League (AFL) season kicked off. Tomorrow our (i.e. Alicia's and my!) team HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: takes on Melbourne :devil: .

(I couldn't find the old football thread - and I know that there are other HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: fans - louloubelle? kell?)

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
U must be glad- Hawthorn won!! Does Molik ever go to games if she's in Aus??
Well I go for the Dockers and we wipped Carlton. Schammer :hearts: played awesome. Kicked two great goals on the run. Rove McManus was at the game. He's our no. 1 ticket holder, his cousin plays in the team.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Postcard said:
The April issue of Australian Tennis magazine has Alicia on the cover, plus a big feature article that is full of colour photos.

And tonight, the Australian Football League (AFL) season kicked off. Tomorrow our (i.e. Alicia's and my!) team HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: takes on Melbourne :devil: .

(I couldn't find the old football thread - and I know that there are other HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: fans - louloubelle? kell?)
Wicked!
I'm still waiting for my subscription to come in the mail! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<Does Molik ever go to games if she's in Aus??>

Apparently Alicia's best friend is a Hawthorn supporter and he/she bought Alicia a season ticket.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
She looks really nice on the front cover. Must of been taken awhile ago cos she's blonde! :lol:
The article is great. The best I've read on her.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Postcard said:
I'm insulted!:p Hawthorn indeed:eek:

go Dees!:bounce:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Is there someone, somewhere that can scan in me the Babsi Schett interview so I can put it on the site, they used to sell the magazine here, but they stopped it for some unknown reason.

If someone can, I can try to scan in something unique of their favourite players, as I have tons of pics that I have taken from tournaments, not many Australians though.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you can do it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts