1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=57&ContentID=133385

Molik gets junior Fed Cup team post

31st March 2009, 9:45 WST

Former world tennis No.8 Alicia Molik has been given her first national team coaching role as captain of the Australian Junior Fed Cup team.

Molik’s appointment follows that of former world No.1 Pat Rafter as captain of the Australian Junior Davis Cup team.

She will guide the 16 years and under team of Viktorija Rajicic (VIC), Alexandra Nancarrow (ACT) and Molly Polak (VIC) in the Junior Fed Cup Asia/Oceania qualifying event in Shepparton, Victoria from April 15-20.

“Some of my best tennis memories are of representing Australia in Fed Cup,” Molik said.

“Working with the girls in this team envioronment will be a fantastic opportunity to pass on some of my experience to the next generation of young players and I’m really looking forward to making a contribution.”

SYDNEY
AAP

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=57&ContentID=133385

Molik gets junior Fed Cup team post

31st March 2009, 9:45 WST

Former world tennis No.8 Alicia Molik has been given her first national team coaching role as captain of the Australian Junior Fed Cup team.

Molik’s appointment follows that of former world No.1 Pat Rafter as captain of the Australian Junior Davis Cup team.

She will guide the 16 years and under team of Viktorija Rajicic (VIC), Alexandra Nancarrow (ACT) and Molly Polak (VIC) in the Junior Fed Cup Asia/Oceania qualifying event in Shepparton, Victoria from April 15-20.

“Some of my best tennis memories are of representing Australia in Fed Cup,” Molik said.

“Working with the girls in this team envioronment will be a fantastic opportunity to pass on some of my experience to the next generation of young players and I’m really looking forward to making a contribution.”

SYDNEY
AAP
Great news :D:D

I'm still hopeful of a comeback, sometime. Maybe doubles? Come on, Alicia. :sobbing:

This has already been posted in the Discovery Thread, so can you please delete this thread

:weirdo:

·
Registered
18,049 Posts
^^
What?
Why have this in two different threads (one a thread of its own) when there is already a thread to post information like this in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts